Michelle Waterson + Joanna Jerkjerkcheck would both lose to...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
... Angela Lee.

Too bad it'll never happen but one can only hope their paths will cross.

Wait is that the black Lee sibling everybody hates or the white female one who dresses like a cowboy?

Michelle Waterson + me would be great .

... Angela Lee.

Johanna J destroys Lee. She's been in trouble with fighters way less experienced than JJ. Johanna is also quite a bit bigger and has much more experience.

Nothing against Lee. She is very impressive but very young and lacks the size, strength and experience of the UFC 115 lb Champion. One day Lee will be extremely impressive. She's a great prospect who hasn't face the very best yet, not her fault, it's a tough class to find top contenders. Lee just needs time and to face better competition first. Even perhaps a strength and conditioning program so she could compete at 115, but that may happen as she gets a bit older and fills out .

Today JJ wins.. Five years from now .... Who knows

Johanna J destroys Lee. She's been in trouble with fighters way less experienced than JJ. Johanna is also quite a bit bigger and has much more experience.

Nothing against Lee. She is very impressive but very young and lacks the size, strength and experience of the UFC 115 lb Champion. One day Lee will be extremely impressive. She's a great prospect who hasn't face the very best yet, not her fault, it's a tough class to find top contenders. Lee just needs time and to face better competition first. Even perhaps a strength and conditioning program so she could compete at 115, but that may happen as she gets a bit older and fills out .

Today JJ wins.. Five years from now .... Who knows

Lol... give Angela a few mths to prepare and she'll submit Joanna and TKO Michelle. 5 yrs???!!! Lol.

lolwut? angela lee is significantly smaller...

and hasn't really fought anyone worth a damn. and likely never will, since one (formerly one fc) turned into a farce.

bAjxhTH.gif

lol at Jerjerkcheck

... Angela Lee.

LOL Claudia Gadelha cant even have her way with Joanna on the ground and you think this tiny inexperienced chick does?

The Mike Tyson of MMA.

i thought you were gonna say would both look good in a jelly pool. And i would have agreed...

I don't know who she is pics and bio?

Yeah...no.

lolwut? angela lee is significantly smaller...

and hasn't really fought anyone worth a damn. and likely never will, since one (formerly one fc) turned into a farce.

Turned into? More like, has always been.

LOL Claudia Gadelha cant even have her way with Joanna on the ground and you think this tiny inexperienced chick does?

Well, to Lee's credit, she's finished all but one of her opponents. Claudia likely struggles to finish household chores. She suffers from a bad case of not knowing what to do with her opponents once she gets them to the ground.

Sure, Angela Lee could beat Waterson. JJ is on another level. Even many pro fighters think that she is the best pound for pound fighter. Lee will be too passive and JJ will pick her apart. It will get ugly.

Sure, Angela Lee could beat Waterson. JJ is on another level. Even many pro fighters think that she is the best pound for pound fighter. Lee will be too passive and JJ will pick her apart. It will get ugly.

Too passive? Watch the Mei fight. It made her grow. Her last fight with Jenny was a cakewalk. JJ will get submitted by Angela. And I mean with a few mths of training...by June.

Back