Floyd Mayweather will be sparring with a UFC fighter in preparation for Conor McGregor fight

lmao Kevin Lee just hit the jackpot.

He better start sparring with karate fighters if he wants his timing to be better prepared for Conor.

UFC lightweight Kevin Lee says he’s helping Floyd Mayweather train for Conor McGregor

032317-kevin-lee.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...yd-mayweather-train-for-conor-mcgregor-032317

Lee trains in Mayweather's gym. Not sure what that does for Mayweather, other than putting Lee's name out there.

I dunno if Kevin Lee would really be the best training partner to prepare for Conor, but at least he's being smart and getting an MMA fighter helping him. More than mimicking Conor, he can give insight into MMA vs boxing and what to expect from Conor.

This will not end well. Why on earth would he be working with Lee?

They should get that brazilian guy that prepared aldo

I cant believe how small term Dana and the UFC are thinking about having Mayweather vs Mac, under Mayweathers weight in boxing rules for a big pay day
Mayweather is extemely likely to win and put the stigma that boxing is superior to mma when he does
This is the sort of thing that would bring boxing back and make mma irrelevent

That's kind of hilarious. It's like, Conor is so far below what Floyd is used to he has to train with inferior talent to prepare himself.

He should have tried to poach Artem.

this will only hurt. if you think kevin lee can help mayweather in a striking match with conor..? conor would completely make kevin look foolish, same or worse than eddie alvarez... he would only muddy the waters for floyd.

Mayweather is extemely likely to win and put the stigma that boxing is superior to mma when he does

This makes no sense at all....none

Let Floyd fight Copnor in MMA and see what happens.

Even Floyd knows those fake low kicks could be a problem.

I cant believe how small term Dana and the UFC are thinking about having Mayweather vs Mac, under Mayweathers weight in boxing rules for a big pay day

You are right. Suddenly all the mma fans that thought their favorite fighters could beat up boxers in boxing matches will see the error of their ways and switch to boxing.

Mayweather recruits a racist. I'm shock.

If Joe Lauzon was going to fight Michael Johnson and he recruited a neo-nazi as his sparring partner, the world would be going crazy and demanded that he gets locked up for eternity.

mayweather will make connor his bitch.. i would let mayweather make me his bitch for that amount of money.

anyway mayweather will end it with some symoblic ground and pound

Back