Why Cheal Sonnen thinks Conor Vs Floyd is a done deal

BryanTheFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Chael Sonnen share's some of his inside info.

I sent out a tweet last week Conor and Floyd is on and I will stand by that, I have insider information. Generally, and Joel this one is realy weird. Really, really weird. I feel like that fight should actually be announced and I did announce. I’ll do it right here and I’m gonna stay by it.

Generally when you hear a rumour of a fight, what a reporter will do is he will go to the highest possible person that will know, and that is the fighter. If you call Conor and ask him ‘are you fighting Floyd’, he will say yes. Normally you would run that story. If you call Floyd and you ask him’ Floyd, are you fighting Conor’, he will say yes. Normally you would run that story.

That is the verification of the top level sources that you need. For some reason, both of these fighters have said that they’re fighting, yet no repporter have announced it.

Now, I have information from somebdy higher than that. Which is a guy at the ticketing company, the build was sent in. To tell you what that means, it’s called a ‘build’. In that industry, that is where you submit to the ticketing company what you want, what your card is, what your date is, but essentially your schematics.

This is what the arena layout is going to look out, it’s called a build and that’s first step in lining up your tickets.

A build was submitted, and I got that right from the ticketing guy. Whether that information is accurate or not, I believe it is. I believe it is enough that I reported it, I tweeted it and I will say it again. I don’t know how to make it any clearer, Conor McGregor and Floyd are going to fight.

from his podcast

Chanel talks out of his a** 99% of the time just to stay in the headlines. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, cause he's not held to the same standard as real sports journalists. That's why he never gives named sources and if he ends up being wrong he doesn't care. All publicity is good publicity to Chael.

if chael throws a dog a bone he doesnt wanna know if it tastes good or not

The guy who empties the trashcans at ticketmaster overheard the guy who makes 25 grand a year at the bottom wrung of IT talking about it to his fellow cubicle dweller. Consider it a done deal

Back