Repeat after me, the Diaz Bros are retired. Adios Los Hermanos!

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Let's say this was professional sports like baseball, football, basketball or hockey and the Diaz bros are athletes waiting for a larger, unprecedented salary demand...and only on a team they feel like playing for but won't say who.

All the teams balk and snicker behind closed doors during the annual mgrs mtg saying, what a bunch of greedy, egomaniacal chumps. Let's keep them retired or let them play in Siberia for pickled fish and butter tea.

It was a good run lads. We'll always remember the good ole days...

They are just being reasonable

I see you got your computer privileges at the mental health center reinstated

"I'm retarded"
"You're retired?"
"Ya, I'm retired"

that conversation actually occurred between Mayhem Miller and a reporter, in 2009. for new fans, here's your source.

repeat after me - thread SAVED!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

diaz-punch.jpg

Well, in that case, 'don't let the door hit your ass on the way out' is all I have to say.

In a couple more years they'll fight again... Maybe... If not, oh well.

Dana keep says they keep turning down the fights he offers them. Well then obviously he is not offering them enough money they feel they deserve.

Let's say this was professional sports like baseball, football, basketball or hockey and the Diaz bros are athletes waiting for a larger, unprecedented salary demand...and only on a team they feel like playing for but won't say who.

All the teams balk and snicker behind closed doors during the annual mgrs mtg saying, what a bunch of greedy, egomaniacal chumps. Let's keep them retired or let them play in Siberia for pickled fish and butter tea.

Then you might as well throw Conor in the retirement bracket as well

comparing mma to team sports is always stupid
Diaz bros unretire when they fuckin feel like it,not saying its the wisest move,but when they are ready to fight theyll give em something.

Nope.. you will see them again but for proper payouts and proper big fights.

They aren't in a hurry they have made good money both of them so far and have plenty wear and tear on them so all in all it's not that bad of a move for them, for fans it sucks of course.

The Diaz bros are monster negotiators.. I'm sure the UFC hates them for this.. imagine them with a strap they will run the game and will be the first 50-50% real split in the UFC.

there are no "all the teams". There is one team - The UFC

By your definition they are free agents not retired.

Nope.. you will see them again but for proper payouts and proper big fights.

They aren't in a hurry they have made good money both of them so far and have plenty wear and tear on them so all in all it's not that bad of a move for them, for fans it sucks of course.

The Diaz bros are monster negotiators.. I'm sure the UFC hates them for this.. imagine them with a strap they will run the game and will be the first 50-50% real split in the UFC.

LOL. THX FOR THE LAUGHS.

Back