Who is Vitor's Best Win?

fordman7795

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who do consider Vitor's best win?

Before his prime Wand?

Cut stoppage for the LHW title against Randy Couture? (Lost the rematch after that and lost prior to him as well)

Past his prime head kick KO x 2 against Hendo?

Weight cut Rumble?

I guess you'd have to go with Bisping or Rockhold but we all know he was on "TRT" for those. And neither were for a title.

Abbott was in his prime when TRT Vitor KTFO him.

Um, did u watch the fight? The punch grazed couture and cut his eye open and was stopped. Vitor lost two other times to Randy

I'm laughing because why on earth would you list such a fluke as possibly one of his best wins?

If there were ever a fight that should be erased from the annals of history, it would be that one. Lol

ANDERSONfrontkickVITORsuckingTOES.gif

Abbott was in his prime when TRT Vitor KTFO him.

Didnt really look much into this one. Tank was 6-4 when he fought Vitor. Vitor was 20 years old, Tank was 32. It wasnt for a championship. Not sure I can call this his best win.

Vitor is a bit overrated IMO. He fought at a high level for a long time but lost to a lot of the other top guys as well. TRT Vitor was actually more impressive than young Vitor IMO

Wand
Couture
Franklin
Hendo 1
Rockhold
Bisping
Linland

In that order

Vitor is a bit overrated IMO. He fought at a high level for a long time but lost to a lot of the other top guys as well. TRT Vitor was actually more impressive than young Vitor IMO

TRT Vitor was insane. Bisping/Rockhold/Hendo via head kick stoppage in a row all in 2013 rivals 2011 Jones & 2005 Shogun imo. Of those three Id go with Rockhold as his best win. After that Rockhold went on to win 5 in a row and the title.

Back