Ilir Latifi vs. Little Nog at UFC FN 112

Fire Kid

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Ilir Latifi (12-4) looks set for one of his most known opponents, as today www.viasatsport.se reported that Antônio Rogério Nogueira (22-8) would be his next opponent. The bout is destined for UFC Fight Night 112 on June 25 at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City.

The Sledgehammer was most recently stopped by Ryan Bader in Hamburg. A viscous knee in the second sent the Swede flying to his back for a stoppage, after looking good early. The 33 year old’s last bout was in September, and it stopped a three fight winning streak.

Nogueira, better known as Little Nog or Minotouro, has lost three of four bouts. His last loss was also to Bader by TKO. This was back in November. His only win in the last three years was to Patrick Cummins in Brazil.

http://www.mmaviking.com/report-ilir-latifi-meets-little-nog-in-june-at-ufc-fn-112/

Little Nog is still fighting?

Latifi TKO

Two Bader victims going at it.

Latifi's fight to lose, I feel.

Poor Little Nog.

Nog is theoretically not as worn out as the brother, but it still doesn't seem like he can bend his spine anymore.

If Latifi fights smart, he should dominate.

I really want to see Lil Nog retire. He looked like a 75 yr old white belt against Bader, after looking decent against Shogun and Cummins. You just can't risk having a 75 yr old white belt in the UFC, though.

Two Bader victims going at it.

Latifi's fight to lose, I feel.

Bader said before the Reebok institutionalization, he was making north of 80k just in sponsors each fight. Similar to GSP, who made millions off his sponsors, these fighters weren't given notice or a choice in losing all of this money and their sponsorship's, so they're trying to negotiate the money they've lost from the UFC's sponsorship clauses back into their contracts somehow (its what's held up GSP resigning with the UFC so long). The UFC isn't really having any of it.

As you can see though, guys like Bader make 80+k per fight just in sponsors, Brendan Schaub retired because of Reebok, Schaub was making 150k in sponsors a fight he's on the record saying. Fighters lost a lot of their income from Reebok, it's no joke. And the young guys and lower guys " who need it" as Dana says, are making like 2k from Reebok, it's a fucking joke, they'd make more without it still. It's a small minority who say they like reebok and of which, most are lying because they have nothing to gain from speaking up, but a lot to lose.

My cablebox froze during the promo for Rumble vs Cormier, right when they were doing the slow-motion uppercut that could be heard across the ages. Like Lil Nog's head was stretched about a head and half taller than it was supposed to be? And his thinning hair created this wide Brazilian-colored path from top to bottom. It was like he say the videotape from THE RING and his seven days were donzo.

Bader said before the Reebok institutionalization, he was making north of 80k just in sponsors each fight. Similar to GSP, who made millions off his sponsors, these fighters weren't given notice or a choice in losing all of this money and their sponsorship's, so they're trying to negotiate the money they've lost from the UFC's sponsorship clauses back into their contracts somehow (its what's held up GSP resigning with the UFC so long). The UFC isn't really having any of it.

As you can see though, guys like Bader make 80+k per fight just in sponsors, Brendan Schaub retired because of Reebok, Schaub was making 150k in sponsors a fight he's on the record saying. Fighters lost a lot of their income from Reebok, it's no joke. And the young guys and lower guys " who need it" as Dana says, are making like 2k from Reebok, it's a fucking joke, they'd make more without it still. It's a small minority who say they like reebok and of which, most are lying because they have nothing to gain from speaking up, but a lot to lose.
So.... Latifi vs Lil Nog...

Good fight

Nog via decision

So.... Latifi vs Lil Nog...

Yes, I was responding to a guy who acknowledged that both of these guys lost to Ryan Bader and are still in the UFC. Explaining the irony and all.

As for Little Nog vs LatifGOAT, Latifi should win...Both Nog brothers are mummified husks that need to retire.

Weird fight for Oklahoma?

Latifi's to lose BUT, as much as I think Nog's past it, he could still crack Latifi coming in and end the fight.

i strongly believe nog can take a tko victory here....

Nog looked horrible vs Bader. When he was put on his back seems like power just snuck out of him.

Back