Tony Ferguson Fed Up With McGregor: "Defend or Vacate"

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty simple demand to me, Ferguson is overdue for a belt.

IMG_0043.PNG

Hey Tony...

200w.gif

Last edited:
“I’m more interested in receiving my black belt from Eddie Bravo’s 10th Planet jiu-jitsu system than the UFC belt right now,” -Tony "Crybaby" Ferguson

200w.gif
The UFC belt is nothing more than a piece of tin around Conor's waste since he refuses to defend it. A belt from Edgie Brah is worth more.

Bitch? What bitch?

Can't blame him. If he fights Floyd, he wont be defending that title until October at the earliest. 11-12 months of holding it hostage is bullshit. It's one thing if he's hurt and can't fight. It's another if he's fighting in different sports, or going to other weight classes.

Can't blame him. If he fights Floyd, he wont be defending that title until October at the earliest. 11-12 months of holding it hostage is bullshit. It's one thing if he's hurt and can't fight. It's another if he's fighting in different sports, or going to other weight classes.
If that farce does happen in september - if it is not a work - he's going to get some serious punishment or ko'd by floyd and then be out for at least 2-3 months, then have to do a training camp if he plans to come back to MMA. So like Feb-March of Next year he he goes through with the boxing match and gets his ass beaten by floyd.

Tony's already the best fighter at 155 IMO, just because they let both Conor and Eddie skip in line means nothing.

Tony should have gotten the summer shot against RDA, and he proved in the fall that he was better. I honestly believe the UFC purposely put Eddie in there against RDA so that no matter who won, the match-up would look good for Conor.

Here come the Conor fans to tell you how wrong you are for expecting a healthy champ to defend his belt..

I mean what else is he gonna do? Clearly winning nine fights in a row isn't working.
Conor fans don't give a shit about that. They just care about how much money goes into his bank account. Which is weird because the money isn't for them, it's going to a complete stranger.

I mean what else is he gonna do? Clearly winning nine fights in a row isn't working.

Conor is never going to vacate. The UFC is never going to strip his LW belt. It's not fair to Tony, but there is absolutely nothing he can do about it and Twitter rants aren't going to do a damn thing.

Conor is fighting Mayweather. We all know that is what's next, it's just a question of when. Tony simply has to wait. If he wants to tweet shit, the best he can hope for is an interim belt.

Honestly, I think Tony vs Nate is the best business decision for everyone involved. Rankings mean nothing so they might as well put on the next biggest possible fight they can. If Tony beats Nate he has his angle for promoting a Conor fight.

Back