Shogun could be 6-0 in his last 6.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was beating TRT Henderson and got that OSP fluke Ko. 6-0 to me.

He could be 35 - 0 in his last 35 if it wasnt for those 10 fluke losses

Shogun LHW champ 2018 best believe it

Cody McKenzie could be 26-0 if he wasn't so terrible.

A dangerous way to view life.

There is what is and there is what is not.

Which means there is only what is.

4-2 and I love the guy.

Of all the pride lheavies, shogun always my favorite but I gotta be honest if Manuwa is next, Rua getting ko-ed.People say he still has it......no, he doesn't.Hes still a decent fighter and somewhat relevant but only because of the thinned out 205 division.

Fedor would be 32214-0 if not for that Kohsaka fluke loss, brain fart against Werdum, early stoppages against Bigfoot and TRT Hendo.

Fedor GOAT!!

Ronda Rousey would have been undefeated if she had ducked Holly Holm's kick

"I choose to be undefeated"

Ronda-Rousey-cries-as-she-reveals-she-had-suicidal-thoughts-after-UFC-loss-on-the-Ellen-DeGeneres-Show.jpg

And you could have never existed if dad shot blanks.

Jk bro I know you're trolling.

I could be in bed with two hotties right now if I didn't look like quasimodo. I like this approach.

I gave up on him after the Sonnen guillotine loss. You can excuse a lot of things, but tapping to a LHW Sonnen is a TERRIBLE loss.

I heard he slipped during the OSP fight. And against Hendo he had a bad brazilian beef felt sick before the fight.
And during the Gustafsson fight chose to make a statement and block punches with his head.

If Chuck had that look in his eye ,he would of crushed Shogun.

You forgot the Jones fight TS.

Total fluke, early stoppage. Shogun would've won.

Let shogun be Gatekeeper against pillow fisted wrestlers. Keep him away fro the Glovers and Manuwas of the division.

Was beating TRT Henderson and got that OSP fluke Ko. 6-0 to me.

The OSP one was legit, Shogun is old and worn out and OSP is a big dude.

But Dan Henderson has insane luck. The Shogun KO, the Lombard KO, those were acts of God. Just insane luck. Unreal.

Back