Werdum about Luke wanting to fight him at HW

KSchwarz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...e-responde-quer-se-aposentar-mais-rapido.html

"I doubt it. He was just boasting, he's not gonna fight, no way. He fights at 185, he's going up so much just to fight me? He's gonna need some fights to get to where I am in the ranking. It's not like that, you don't just come and fight. Specially because I'm close to the belt again, do you think I'll be thinking about Luke Rockhold? If he wants to do it, just come pay me a visit here at the gym, I'm here. He just needs to show up whenever he wants and we solve it. Let's do a round with only slaps to the face, no punches. Come on, Luke!"

"Now my goal is another one, he's an annoying guy, too cocky. Luke just got knocked out by Bisping and he wants to move to the heavyweight? He's tripping. He probably wants to retire earlier, there's no other explanation. After he comes to the heavyweight he's gonna have to move to his mom's city, because he's gonna need a lap to cry, poor guy!"

It's a pointless fight for Werdum. It wouldn't even sell because neither are champ and Bisping just sparked Rockhold.

Werdum would kill him
Rockhold just talking BS
I say the ufc penalise him and give him Ngannou at HW now

LMFAO Werdum is scared.

Luke can totally beat Werdum...Werdum has some HW crap striking...Seriously his technique is awful.

Also luke is much faster and Werdum is getting really old.

If he bum rushes Luke, like he did to Stipe, he is getting KO'd again.

I'm legit disappointed in Rockhold for not living in a cave, training and talking to nobody until he avenges the Bisping loss. That loss is so disgraceful, I cannot believe he can just function as if nothing happened. The human ego is a mysterious thing. Instead of his pride being hurt and wanting to right that wrong, he's already moved on in his head and is calling out bigger, more challenging foes.

Werdum is pretty good with the trash talk. He would hurt Luke but it seems that that fight won't ever happen for the UFC.

I'm legit disappointed in Rockhold for not living in a cave, training and talking to nobody until he avenges the Bisping loss. That loss is so disgraceful, I cannot believe he can just function as if nothing happened. The human ego is a mysterious thing. Instead of his pride being hurt and wanting to right that wrong, he's already moved on in his head and is calling out bigger, more challenging foes.
Maybe he knows like some of us do that Michael 'King" Bisping is THAT good.

would be amazing if little brother luke beat up werdum, when big daddy cain couldnt

yeah, as much as I want to see it happen, it's completely pointless for Werdum. He's 40 in a few months, beating Rockhold won't get him a title shot, beating Cain or Reem would. It wouldn't sell much either. Lose-Lose for him.

would be amazing if little brother luke beat up werdum, when big daddy cain couldnt

That's a great point. Luke gets KO'd cold by Bisping, but he's calling out the man that slayed his master, who I'm sure has made easy work of him, at AKA. Is Luke somehow insinuating he's better than Cain? Personally, I'm starting to believe Rockhold isn't deep enough to know that he's insulting Cain, but it's a possibility.

That's a great point. Luke gets KO'd cold by Bisping, but he's calling out the man that slayed his master, who I'm sure has made easy work of him, at AKA. Is Luke somehow insinuating he's better than Cain? Personally, I'm starting to believe Rockhold isn't deep enough to know that he's insulting Cain, but it's a possibility.

all those implications are there for sure, its kind of an ego thing. i think in reality its accepted that if two guys fight each other 100 times, it plays out 100 different ways. shit happens

tbf if rockhold did beat werdum i would demand that dc fight werdum as well, so there are no unanswered questions. and then khabib could schedule to fight werdum and werdum could say that he's injured and if he was going to fight cain he would have done so with the injury, but not against the eagle

Rockhold should be fighting at 205. It's absolutely, 100% ridiculous that he makes 185.

There can only be one explanation. Luke is beating up Cain every day in pactice, and because of that he believes he can be competitive with Werdum...

On the other hand, Luke always lose to these old guys...

LMFAO Werdum is scared.

Luke can totally beat Werdum...Werdum has some HW crap striking...Seriously his technique is awful.

Also luke is much faster and Werdum is getting really old.

If he bum rushes Luke, like he did to Stipe, he is getting KO'd again.

Serious or troll this is ridiculous and not funny.
You've failed regardless of your goal.

werdum already ducking. but it would be a risky fight for him

let's see when he gets blasted by his next opponent if he would be in favor or not of it

Back