Artem Lobov on Submission Radio. Is this guy serious or what?

arridude

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
First of all i must say i can't still believe this fight came together. I can't reckon a worst UFC mismatch in the past recent years.

People say that everything happen for a reason, but in this case i really struggle to find one. I doubt the UFC want to make out of Lobov a star only because is Conor training partner, also because they already have one: Gunni Nelson.

Listen to this guy on submission radio gave me 20+ minuts of smile. He did sound to me like a fucking joke.
Who the fuck is this guy and what's wrong with him????

giphy.gif

Cliffs? Bullet Points? Not listening to 22 minutes of Artem.

He is the definition of "club fighter", if I understand this new SD jargon well.

He's gonna get wrecked and it'll be hilarious. Cub submits him on the ground with ease,
But I hope he keeps it standing and lights up Artem

Look at Matt Brown though, had a 7-6 record coming in to the UFC and look at what happened to him.

I could care less about Artem, but if he ends up one of the most entertaining fighters in the UFC, I don't care who he's mates with

Also this is the type of fight that a guy like Artem can make his name off, go balls out, get a great win, propel himself into some money fights and title talk. It's not impossible

But I'd love to see Cub put him in his place

I'd bet on Joanna Champion vs Artem if they ever fought

He is a joke

maybe this is Artem's retirement fight and Conor bagged him a small pay day

cliffs:
- No surprise gunni won Saturday. He had a down night against Maia. Gunni will win the belt soon

- Woodly is a sad face complainer who doesn’t performs when UFC give him the spotlight. He can only blame himself and not anybody else

- Artem don’t complain about anything and makes his own luck

- Artem has bigger balls than skills. That’s why he lost a couple of fights early in his carrer because he fought top notch guys

- The reason why Artem didn’t steem roll the last to fights was because he played it safe because he was still worried about being cut. But now he feels safe and will bring out his full arsenal

- Artem will never cancel a fight. Only if he is dead. Not like the other pussies in mma.

I couldn't handle anymore Artem at this point so this only covers the first part.

Most folks forget that Artem was the lead singer of Los Lobov's.

I'm listening, so far I have heard nothing at all that is unreasonable, Artem is a very sharp guy, quite interesting to listen too...

Is it just because he is friends with Conor you get all

2abccc14037a079da2bb6639c27baf2a48480107ab4f31cc666bb48b82dac419.jpg
?

I love that Conor enrages them so much that everything that he has any connection with sends them into a meltdown.

Keep up the good work Artem.

I'd bet on Joanna Champion vs Artem if they ever fought

He is a joke

Joanna? I would pick Cortney Casey over him. This girl has longer reach than "T-rex arms" Lobov..and he is taller than her

RerWUln.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back