and Cormier will announce his new injury in 3, 2, 1, ....

hfajardoe

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DC will get injured again, he has found a easy way to keep that belt. Plus he is waiting to take on JJ when he comes back, and a L against Rumble will avoid that. IMO he will get "injured" again, and announce it next week.

Good thing your opinion means jack shit.

I can see him pulling out and Moose/Chris getting moved to the main event, continuing this run of weak PPVs

Dana will step in against Rumble.

dc is not worried about losing to rumble and messing up his plans to rematch jones.

he wants another W on his record, and pick up a nice paycheck along the way.

if he pulls out with injury, it just means he's injured.

I think he'd rather fight the guy he dominated than the guy who dominated him. I'm pretty sure he'd like to be champion for as long as he can.

Would not suprise me a one bit, but lets hope it wont happen.

IMO, DC won both rounds and then choked out Humble in the 3rd.

The premise of Rumble being scared makes more sense than DC being scared, though either way isn't true.

Depends on if he's been doing leg days with Cain.

9JOf1nv.gif

The ufc sucks

DC could lose to Rumble
And get a title shot with that loss

You've been on here as long as me and you thought this thread was a good idea?

DC will get injured again, he has found a easy way to keep that belt. Plus he is waiting to take on JJ when he comes back, and a L against Rumble will avoid that. IMO he will get "injured" again, and announce it next week.
I would not be suprised, I mean AKA gym and injuries/fighter and yearare crazy statistics , If Gus´was not planned for fight in Stockholm he would then get the call for interim fight against Rumble, maybe they'll call an elite MW or Manuwa if that happens because the Co-main can't carry UFC 210., they will try to find replacements.

It wouldn't surprise me at all, hes still training with American Knee Annihilators.

Even if he did lose to AJ, he would make his way back to a title shot again pretty easily. Unless he lost to Gus on the way, which is very possible.

If DC pulls out, Shogun vs Rumble should be the main event.

Manuwa could also get in there, but we have already seen that fight.

But let's hope he doesn't pull out.

nah its too soon for him to get injured these guys usually get injured a week before that way making an alternate fight to fill the main event gap is almost impossible

Back