Rockhold has the style to demolish Rumble with ease

S

sudokick

Rockhold can find big success at LHW. I don't think rumble can handle rockhold kicks. Rumble has a chance because of his ko power, but rockhold should be a significant favorite in this fight.

When you get koed by Bisping
You should consider dropping down, not moving up

If he can land TDs on Rumble he wins via sub, but on the feet he gets destroyed.

Yeah, Rumble is not the guy you want to test the waters with when moving up.

Rockhold gets hit. You don't wanna be hit against Rumble. Also, Rockhold won't be able to take him down. Probably only DC has the ability to do that.

i think this s a great fight,luke glasschin can get slept again.
bisping-ufc.jpg

cause lets face it,this was pretty funny.

Rockhold can find big success at LHW. I don't think rumble can handle rockhold kicks. Rumble has a chance because of his ko power, but rockhold should be a significant favorite in this fight.
Rockhold is one of my favorite fighters so obviously I'd root for him in this match. Rockhold should have a significant advantage on the ground. Those hands of Rumble give any fighter nightmares, though.

When you get koed by Bisping
You should consider dropping down, not moving up
Anyone can get KO'd in this game. It was clearly evident that Rockhold overlooked Bisping. He fought nothing like he did in the first fight. His hands were down and he simply got caught from being too cocky. Luke would still likely be a 2 to 1 or even 3 to 1 favourite in a rubber match. Lukes still the best MW in the world in many peoples eyes.

Actually Rumble might be his worst match up

Rumble KOs him in the fourst

Thank you for contributing to the "dont let noobs start threads" argument

Pillow fist Bisping ko'd him
That means if rumble's insanely heavy hands so much as connects with that chin he may wipe out the rockhold family tree!

As far as mw goes, only Romero and Jacare would have a decent chance to beat Rumble. The rest would get flattened.

As far as mw goes, only Romero and Jacare would have a decent chance to beat Rumble. The rest would get flattened.
Rumble is probably the most overrated fighter of all time and according to his fans 'only ever loses because of bad weight cuts'.

Rumble is probably the most overrated fighter of all time and according to his fans 'only ever loses because of bad weight cuts'.
AJ's biggest holes in his game are his cardio and mental toughness. But calling him overrated when he steamrolled Arlovski and a bunch of top lhw's is retarded as fuck. Only DC could beat him and imo he would ktfo Jones of 2017 and the rest of lhws(not named Danie Cormier). The thing with AJ is to weather the storm that will last 5 to 7 minutes. If you get passed that, your chances are damn good. Most fighters can't get passed the 1st round , though.

Back