Fighters You Were Happy To See Lose?

Punky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Popular pick would be Ronda for sure but other than that what else?

For me as much as I love Mcgregor when he got spanked by Diaz was amazing! He was speaking like he was a god or something leading up to all his fights. But good job winning it after wards not as satisfying though.

Brock Lesnar loss to Velasquez was fun too.

what's yours?

Never happened. I'm such a warm hearted person that I always want both fighters to win. Breaks my heart every time one guy wins and the other guy has to take a loss.

I like Choi, I'm a fan but I was happy that now he doesn't have fake fans anymore since that loss. Lando and Sage too.

All of those current hype trains that are actually all fake hype trains trying to imitate Conor early UFC fights hype train.

I like Choi, I'm a fan but I was happy that now he doesn't have fake fans anymore since that loss. Lando and Sage too.

All of those current hype trains that are actually all fake hype trains trying to imitate Conor early UFC fights hype train.

i'd like to add that Mike Perry guy. he was praised here too but then he lost to that model guy.

Never happened. I'm such a warm hearted person that I always want both fighters to win. Breaks my heart every time one guy wins and the other guy has to take a loss.
You must have a closet full of participation ribbons

pPQlVHL.gif

When Overeem was so smug and basically looking past Bigfoot Silva, treating him like a joke - and then Silva stopped him and stood over his crumbled body yelling at him, that was awesome! lol

When I hear of fighters doing things like beating up their wives or girlfriends, or even worse - children...I'm not talking rumors, I'm talking rap sheets...then I'm not only happy to see them lose, but happy to see them beat up good. Cody East is an example - TKO'd in both of his UFC fights, and I was there, watching and celebrating.

When Koscheck lost to GSP.
CMPunk vs that 1-0 guy.
Ronda, and then Ronda again.
Artem vs Ryan Hall. There are so many people that hate both of these guys, & I hope Ryan hall never looses. Sherdogers get shook when he fights.<45>

Back