"Can't Run Forever That B--- Is Mine, Don't Trip Just Drop It & Walk Away" Tony Ferguson on Conor

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

Tweet said:
@TheNotoriousMMA Better Get That Cardio Right Son, Can't Run Forever #DefendOrVacate That Bitch Is Mine, Don't Trip Just Drop It & Walk Away

Tony has really lost it.

Calls out Conor for cardio then

admits Conor can run forever

{<huh}

Calls Conor a bitch but wants him

to vacate instead of fighting him

{<huh}

Capitalization bless

I love him, but he's crazy. I have no fucking clue what he means half the time, especially when he's trashing his opponents.

After he let khabib get hurt I'm done with tony. He's a card killer

Conor does have cardio issues, watch the Diaz fights. Ferguson is like a well rounded Diaz, I think he is a scary match up for Conor.

WAR

el-cucuy.jpg

He said "Can't Run Forever" which means Conor cannot keep on running. I don't see how he admits Conor can run forever.

Also he is using the word "run" figuratively not literally.

he talks a lot for someone whose biggest win was only because the other guy didn't make weight

I love him, but he's crazy. I have no fucking clue what he means half the time, especially when he's trashing his opponents.
Ferguson is the ultimate warrior of mma when he's on the mic

Last edited:
This is exactly why I love Tony. I never know what the fuck he's gonna do in the cage, and I never know what the fuck he's saying most of the time. He doesn't even know wtf he's saying.

WAR EL CUCUY!

I feel bad for Ferguson, it looks like he is not getting any good fights lul

Instead he will probably fight Barboza, which will be another war and that's bad for him

And there will still be no title shot guaranteed even after that

UFC is all about money fights, and I wouldn't be surprised if Khabib is the one to get Nate or even Conor.

That's really shit but it's what is going to happen. People isn't even asking for Conor vs Ferguson.

why keep calling out Conor when its obvious he is only interested in Mayweather just now?

Tony has really lost it.

Calls out Conor for cardio then

admits Conor can run forever

{<huh}

Calls Conor a bitch but wants him

to vacate instead of fighting him

{<huh}

Capitalization bless

What part of defend or vacate is so hard for you to understand?

i'll have sex with the sleeve of my favorite jacket before conner defends a belt

Sigh... wish these guys would just shut up and knock people out
gettin' old

why keep calling out Conor when its obvious he is only interested in Mayweather just now?
maybe he is holding the title now ????
you were not able to figure this out by urself ???

dont worry , without that belt they will not call your boy out.
what about if Conor defends that belt

Conor does have cardio issues, watch the Diaz fights. Ferguson is like a well rounded Diaz, I think he is a scary match up for Conor.
He definitely has a good to skill set to match up with McGregor, I'm just curious if his chin would hold up

Back