Awkward: Florian being Racist to Tyron on UFC Tonight. You can tell Tyron didn't like it lol

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Anybody else catch this? So basically they had the face of Cormier in front of the model, then told Rockhold if it's real...The fact comes off and Kenny florian says it looks like Tyron

Soon after you can tell Tyron didn't like the comment, simply saying "I know man" then moving up....You could tell that Florian was thinking "shit, what I said must of looked racist.

369fac498ee29d0dfde50f5413335acb.jpg

so it's racist it you do it with a black person, it's not racist if they are white?

Hey Leeroy what ethnicity are you btw? I'm guessing African American?

How is it racist to point out someone looks like another person?

Look how racist this is!!

You're making something out of nothing.

Wow good job TS, you just surpassed Tyron and actually became more offended over nothing seeing racism where even he didn't seem to.

Anybody else catch this? So basically they had the face of Cormier in front of the model, then told Rockhold if it's real...The fact comes off and Kenny florian says it looks like Tyron

Soon after you can tell Tyron didn't like the comment, simply saying "I know man" then moving up....You could tell that Florian was thinking "shit, what I said must of looked racist.

You're the biggest piece of shit racist on the internet. So you should know, you hypocritical asshole!

Back