Give me your top 5 scariest fighters of all time

MuyThaiElbows

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What is your list of the scariest fighters who have ever stepped in the octagon? Of course it doesn't have to be relevant to today, but who do you think is the top 5 most feared guys ever?

Fedor
Wanderlei Silva
Shogun Rua
Mirko
Anderson Silva

Honorable mentions: Rampage Jackson, Big Nog, JDS, BJ Penn, Jon Jones, Chuck Liddell, and Cain Velasquez.

Hendo because he might H Bomb you when you are already out

Rousimar Palhares because he might not let go of the submission if he is in a bad mood

Wanderlei, Cro Cop and Igor Vovchanchyn for the other three spots because of violence

WAND, RUMBLE, PAUL HARRIS, BIGFOOT, CODY MCKENZIE

Wanderlei, Crocop, Anderson, Shogun, Igor Voychanchyn

giphy.gif

What is your list of the scariest fighters who have ever stepped in the octagon? Of course it doesn't have to be relevant to today, but who do you think is the top 5 most feared guys ever?

Fedor
Wanderlei Silva
Shogun Rua
Mirko
Anderson Silva

Honorable mentions: Rampage Jackson, Big Nog, JDS, BJ Penn, Jon Jones, Chuck Liddell, and Cain Velasquez.
Shogun never had the same aura as those other guys. He was super fun to watch,but i mean,people had terror in their hearts fighting the rest.

Shogun never had the same aura as those other guys. He was super fun to watch,but i mean,people had terror in their hearts fighting the rest.
Shogun was pretty feared especially when he dismantled Rampage. After that fight he was being talked about as one of the best ever.

Tyson
Prime Anderson Silva
Prime Wanderlei Silva
Prime Fedor
Rousimar Palhares leg locks

Shogun was pretty feared especially when he dismantled Rampage. After that fight he was being talked about as one of the best ever.
That fight was def a big deal. He never quite had such a dominating destruction of that sort. Machida 2 is the closest thing at the high level...but i think also that Rampage hadnt fully recovered from nearly losing his life at the hands of Wanderlei not even a year before. He had broken a rib early,and tried to tell his corner,and they didnt help him,and them not pulling him from the fight is what lead to him leaving Team Oyama. Still Shogun in 2005 was something else.

That fight was def a big deal. He never quite had such a dominating destruction of that sort. Machida 2 is the closest thing at the high level...but i think also that Rampage hadnt fully recovered from nearly losing his life at the hands of Wanderlei not even a year before. He had broken a rib early,and tried to tell his corner,and they didnt help him,and them not pulling him from the fight is what lead to him leaving Team Oyama. Still Shogun in 2005 was something else.
He destroyed Overeem twice and his win over Coleman was significant at the time. His loss to Forest Griffin is what screwed the hype up until he beat Machida both times.

Not sure about top 5 but top 3 is easy:
1. Andy Wang
2. Junie Browning
3. Gabe Ruediger

Back