Two belts on the line for the 211 card. Who's gonna come out on top with the belt?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Both guys have tremendous power but also incredible chin and heart. Does anybody see a similar fight as in the 1st one, a back an forth 5 round war? Or are you predicting a KO/TKO?
Junior%2Bdos%2BSantos%2BDrops%2BStipe%2BMiocic%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif
GlamorousAdventurousKingsnake.gif

What about Joana and Andrade? Does anybody believe Andrade has what it takes to get the belt from Joana?
bBEwth9.gif

Or is Joana truly an unstoppable champion in that division?
NuQjrcC.gif

What´s your opinion, sherdoggers?

Andrade has a ground game and the strength of 5 sher-nerds. She has a chance.

I think JDS beats Stipe but don't sleep on Andrade. She's a terrible matchup for JJ imo.

Stipe and Joanna

I could see Andrade coming away with a win though, too....

I think that Stipe wins a 5 RD. war 48-47

I think Andrade beats Joanna unfortunately. Main event too close to call. Hoping JDS and Joanna though

I'm pulling for JDS, but if I were to put money down, it'd go on Stipe. Joanna has this for sure.

Hoping JDS still has it in him and I'd like to see Andrade pull it off since I like her fighting style better

Junior is my favorite male fighter and Joanna is my favorite female fighter, so them... but I may be a tad biased.

Joanna is a great champ but recently I've been getting behind the challengers. A great champ needs great challengers. I just hope for a good fight.

I wonder if Joanna lost the belt, if that would be a good time to start a new 125 division.

I'll root for Stipe in this fight for two reasons: 1) He's a regular dude and it would be nice to see a HW champ hold the belt for a while. 2) I don't want to see JDS as champ because the inevitable matching of JDS vs Cain is only a matter of time, and that is something I never wish to see again.

I got Cigano by KO in a barnbirner.
I havent been watching mma for a year or so.
Will definitely watch this fight.

Stipe and Andrade

Hell yeah, a title fight and then a fight with two women fighting over gold jewelry.

I'm taking Stipe and Jo.

Back