So is Condit done?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Has he officially retired? Haven't heard anything on him in a little while. Really hope he fights again. They need to pay him what he's worth. He's a legend of the sport

I'm still bitter at Condit after he spent 5 rounds running from Diaz.

He probably should be. The last time I remember hearing anything from him was right after Maia choked him out. He didn't seem to be into it anymore...kinda fed up, really.

I hope he regains that fire and fight jorge masvidal.

I hope so, I hate that Natural Born Runner.

Maia took his soul, dude is worse then Weidman now and should just retire

Just not been the same since getting robbed against Robbie "would-have-stolen-Conors-soul-but-got-KTFO" Lawler.

i never truly realize how many butthurt diaz fanboys there are on these forums until i click on a condit thread

i never truly realize how many butthurt diaz fanboys there are on these forums until i click on a condit thread
It's amazing how they come out of the woodwork to complain about a fight that happened 5 years ago, isn't it?

It's amazing how they come out of the woodwork to complain about a fight that happened 5 years ago, isn't it?

and its not like the outcome even mattered that much lol, the fight was for a shot at gsp who they both lost to

and its not like the outcome even mattered that much lol, the fight was for a shot at gsp who they both lost to
Yeah, Diaz got his shot next anyway, so it ultimately didn't matter in the slightest.

And yet, here they are, 5 years later, posting that same tired "Diaz 1,2,5!!!" shit because apparently their lives are really that void of meaning.

Back