UFC PVP as a first date? Anyone try this?

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I din't have a date yet (its in the work) just wondering

Last edited:
You mean PPV? lol I don't know, man. If the girl was a huge fan of the UFC, it's just about perfect. You can have a little alcohol, the atmosphere is awesome, and there are breaks between fights to chat and get to know each other. If she's not a big UFC fan, I would not recommend it at all. She will probably be bored or hate it. My wife has no interest whatsoever, for example, and I have tried for years to get her interested.

Edit: just realized you meant first date. I wouldn't do it. Too much of an investment. It's also too try-hard.

Usually someone thinks about it when an event rolls up.

No one believes they have dates and the thread dies

Depends on the girl. Some chicks would probably be bored af and really uninterested. Are you planning on going to a bar or watching at home?

Paige Van Perry?

Paige+89.jpg

platgrill_zps9wahkkbw.png

SMASHED

Depends on the girl. Some chicks would probably be bored af and really uninterested. Are you planning on going to a bar or watching at home?

I am roommate with her half-brother and want to keep it low profile at her apartment but not sure if she gets cable so maybe bar or buffalo wings?

I made my girlfriend watch UFC in bed the morning after our first date. She was not impressed (by my performance) and hated it. 4 years later she watches every event with me and has been to multiple live events and likes it and knows all the top 10 in each division. Its not impossible but definately not a good starting point.

You would have to show up for the last 2 fights, most casuals can only watch that

Yeah, that's a terrific way to make a positive first impression *shakes head*. Perhaps you could thrill her with your command of the written word after the PPV concludes.

Last edited:
Terrible idea, the fights could be boring and if she isn't into MMA or any combat sports she will wonder why she wasted her time

I have girls come over for UFC sometimes. During Conor fights I have her give me hand relief and I try to time my climax with when Mac lands his KO shot. Got the timing perfect for the Aldo fight.

Back