Why did the UFC offer Holly a fight against a 130 fighter ?

J

JollyRants

upload_2017-3-22_12-35-15.pngupload_2017-3-22_12-34-56.png They could of easily gave her a fight against Megan Anderson and build Megans name up with a win over Holly. Does this make to much sense for the UFC ? If they wanted to build up the 145 division why not put a 145 girl against Holly ?

Holly is probably dropping back to 135.

I can see 145 being scrapped at this point lol, or just ignored except for title fights.

They probably don't want to see her get retired, just yet.

To build her back up for the rematch the world is starving for, Randamie II

They probably don't want to see her get retired, just yet.
They are essentially giving her an amateur, in hopes that she can win, and get back her "Ronda Killer" marketability.

But she under so much pressure that she will do her fitness kickboxing sparring game plan, just to win scrape a decision.

If her open is a good fighter from a good camp, she should be able to flip the script. Valentina Bullet and Germaine have shown how to beat Holly Holm.

Keep your distant, and counter when she finishes her 1 and 2 punch combo (which she throws from so far way), and then check the leg kick that comes after the punches.

Panic rebuilding. I feel Holly's confidence is looooooooooooooow right now.

To build her back up for the rematch the world is starving for, Randamie II

giphy.gif

I just now realized that this match-up means they aren't doing a GDR rematch! <cheer>

I think she beats Megan, that's why

btw, the korean girl is not hot :( (lefty)

IMG_0324-copy.jpg

Other than the Ronda fight, her UFC career has been the very definition of underwhelming and forgettable.

I'm terrified of the fact that UFC will probably have this as a headlining fight, hahaha

ish ish ish yah ish hua ish ish badum tss ish ish...

Back