NAC Re- hearing on McGregor

Bob Bennett says the 25 hrs of community service could be done by Conor in Dublin or Vegas. Speaking to kids at gyms is the example cited

McGregor would have six months to complete the 25 hours of community service.

wow these guys craved in fast <mma4>

They got cucked

AndersonOHREALLY.gif

Um, let's see, stay stubborn and risk losing MayMac in Nevada over $250k or tuck and spin.

Govt gonna govt

NSAC is an absolute disgrace...Corrupt as hell.

Conor deserves at least a year in jail for coming to our country and throwing fucking full monster cans to our hardworking American Citizens(Nate Diaz,Jake Shields, etc).

This is America...Not third world Potato Land....We have fucking laws!

Federal government should intervene IMO.

I don't know. I kind of don't mind that huge fine earlier last year. 25k is nothing to conor and I don't think that's enough to get him not to stir some shit at another press conference, and put more people in the crowd at risk. The 250k fine was enough to get him not want to do it again. That's the point of punishments, they aren't supposed to be easy.

Speaking to kids at gyms is the example cited

McGregor would have six months to complete the 25 hours of community service.
An hour a day of giving talks to kids at gyms would have done in less than a month. Not too bad at all.

Conor deserves at least a year in jail for coming to our country and throwing fucking full monster cans to our hardworking American Citizens(Nate Diaz,Jake Shields, etc).

Hahahaha yeah no worries.

Will they allow Conor a Vegas boxing license now?

LEL

Did Conor get on his knees and beg?

This is shamelessly see-through and corrupt as hell, but I love it.

MayMac is coming. Clear the way.

Conor owns the UFC and Vegas! Good to be the king

Ireland is a 3rd world country now? wow, talk about a retarded statement. a year in jail for thrwing something? haha

Damn, Conor's got power in more than just his hands. Kinda a big deal, this McGregor guy.

good for conor. Whatever you think of him, at least he's not a push over

<DrakeLaugh>

Back