What's next for Dom?

Crushasaurus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Been a little while now since he's lost he title. Heard him commentating recently. Is he done fighting or what? after being out for so long I'd think he'd look to try to get 3 fights a year but it seems like he doesn't have one in the works.

Been a little while now since he's lost he title. Heard him commentating recently. Is he done fighting or what? after being out for so long I'd think he'd look to try to get 3 fights a year but it seems like he doesn't have one in the works.

Assunção in Rio or Marlon Moraes.

He will probably fight on the TUF card in July since T.J will be beating Garbrandt the day after.

He will probably fight on the TUF card in July since T.J will be beating Garbrandt the day after.
tenor.gif

Brazzers is always hiring

Black Beast cant do it all ya know...too much sex bad for fighting

id like to see him fight the winner of holloway and aldo in a money fight

I'm pretty sure he said in a recent interview on fox sports that he will wait it out for the winner of tj and cody.

Maybe a rematch with DJ, a top contender fight to pursue rematches with TJ/Cody, or a hop up to challenge Aldo/Holloway all sound decent. I think Cruz has become one of my favorite fighter of all time, in defeat of all things. Amazing career thus far, with likely more greatness to come and a brilliant future in commentary/analysis. Super stoked on Cruz right now.

Maybe a rematch with DJ, a top contender fight to pursue rematches with TJ/Cody, or a hop up to challenge Aldo/Holloway all sound decent. I think Cruz has become one of my favorite fighter of all time, in defeat of all things. Amazing career thus far, with likely more greatness to come and a brilliant future in commentary/analysis. Super stoked on Cruz right now.

I was thinking about that too, MM rematch would be nice, but I don't think MM will move up until he makes 2 more defenses
A fight against Aldo sounds possible since Aldo have said he was looking for a superfight after (and IF he beats) Holloway and no way in hell UFC would put him against Conor in the short time

Hopefully he starts training to develop more power in his striking and to become more of a finisher.

He should move up. Garbrandt made him look slow and sloppy. Maybe his speed will be more effective up at 145. His first fight can be against Barao.

Cruz vs Rivera would be a good one, but Dom already stated he wants Cody/TJ winner.

Retire as GOAT 135 before he tears another ACL

Take a cushy job

Hopefully he starts training to develop more power in his striking and to become more of a finisher.
Cruz never plants his feet and commits to punches. He jumps around like an ADD kid and wins on points. I doubt he is going to change his style.

OOOOOHHH, didnt think about marlon moraes. Excellent opportunity to see what he is made of........and I agree with the outcome of Killshaw vs garbrant

I'm pretty sure he said in a recent interview on fox sports that he will wait it out for the winner of tj and cody.

So, he expects to get a TS. While his last fight was a decisive loss, of the belt ? That doesn't even make sense. Hopefully, that isn't the plan of the UFC. He obviously needs to fight somebody, and win to even get a TS. Maybe even two fights.

Back