If Conor beats Floyd, we will never see him in MMA again

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its going to set up a lucrative rematch, and after that he has other highly lucrative options, like Pacquiao or even a suicide match against Canelo or GGG. The high level boxing fights are too prestigious to go back to the UFC. Or he can even retire.

Going back to the UFC is a downgrade for him.

Not sure we ever will even when he gets EMBARRASSED by Floyd, after he cashes in on that payday.

No, he is in contract with UFC.

He can buy himself out of the contract with all that money. Plenty of boxers/MMA fighters have been bought out of contracts
I don't get why Conor should want to compete in dead sport anyways.

Conor will be doing movies next bye bye UFC

Win or lose there's a good chance we won't see Conor in the UFC again..

man if he beats floyd he should run from boxing like a bandit hahaha

I think mayweather, if it happens, is a retirement fight.

But you're right, there is no way the UFC can match boxing's money so there's no point in him going back. He already won two belts - he runs the risk of his MMA ' legacy ' if he comes back and possibly loses.

I think Conor has probably already looked at all of Floyds career footage, identified the best option, and is replaying his victory over and over in his head. By the time Conor fights Floyd, Conor will have already defeated Floyd 10,000 times. That is what he did to Aldo, that is what he does. It's inevitable.

After defeating Floyd, Conor will be far and away the richest and most powerful athlete in history. Each subsequent fight he will win 9 figure income. The man is a God. A true one of a kind. These other mere mortals are like slaves under his power.

Conor has a better chance of winning gold in BJJ competition than beating 40 year old Mayweather.

make-it-so.png

The only reason he even has a miniscule chance against Floyd is that Floyd is 40, and he hasn't been dangerous since he was at 135lbs(at 140, Hatton made Floyd knock him out by continuing to rush him and eat clean punches. Gatti was just getting battered and never actually got knocked out, he was just totally outclassed. Floyd was having a target practice session because Gatti had the head movement of a walrus. Ortiz is just a dumbass and kept trying to hug it out after a blatant, diving head butt, for which he got slept). I don't think Conor has a death wish. If the fight happens, he'll probably retire altogether, win or lose, like someone else said.

I think mayweather, if it happens, is a retirement fight.

But you're right, there is no way the UFC can match boxing's money so there's no point in him going back. He already won two belts - he runs the risk of his MMA ' legacy ' if he comes back and possibly loses.

If i were conor and i beat floyd, i would never give floyd a rematch unless its on his own terms just to give floyd a taste of his own medicine and make floyd take a massive paycut if he wanted one. Conor could literally fight any scrub mandatory in boxing and generate over a million buys if he beats floyd.

Conor is smart.

He will probably go into synchronized swimming to duck any contenders. It may be a women-only sport, but he allready did the first step with taking maternity leave as a male.

NEVER LOST A BELT!

If this shitshow actually happens, he would never fight MMA again win or lose.

Back