Michael Bisping blasts “f**king p**sy” Vitor Belfort for CM Punk callout

Donkey Kong

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Earlier this month, MMA legend Vitor Belfort was mauled by a younger, faster, Kelvin Gastelum. Many fans took this beatdown as a sign that it was time for the aging legend to retire.

Belfort himself, however, said he had one more in him. In his post-fight interview, he said he’d like to fulfil the last fight on his contract, ideally at UFC 112 in Rio de Janeiro in June. Belfort also acknowledged that a step down in competition would be nice, which is fair, but then threw the world a bit of a curve ball by calling out CM Punk – a former pro wrestler who was destroyed by Mickey Gall in his only mixed martial arts bout.

News of Belfort’s strange callout of Punk has reached the ears of UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping, and unsurprisingly, the outspoken Brit had plenty to say about it. Bisping went off on Belfort on the latest episode of his podcast Believe You Me. His words (via MMAFighting.com).

“This is a sign of the p**sy that Vitor Belfort is. This is the sign of a p**sy that takes f**king steroids his entire career. If you take steroids, you are a f**king p**sy because you’re so mentally weak that you feel that you can’t go out there and fight these people on a level playing field because you’re gonna get your ass kicked. So you worry, and you look, and you look for shortcuts, and you look how you can cheat, and you think, ‘Oh I’m gonna take these steroids and they’re gonna build my muscle and make me recover better’ and all this type of stuff.

“And they do give you advantages. They give you physical and psychological advantages. But if you need those advantages then you are a coward, you’re a f**king p**sy, and you are a cheat, and the very fact that somebody would take steroids their entire career, then get their ass kicked, then call out CM Punk, I’m not surprised motherf**kers. It’s a simple as that and that just speaks volumes to the character and the level of a man that Vitor Belfort is. I wouldn’t f**king p*ss on him if he was on fire.”

Im not sure Bitchping has a right calling anyone a pussy after nearly a year of avoiding top contenders. Obviously still bitter about something...
belfort headkick bisping.gif

It was a tongue and cheek comment from Vitor. You're an idiot if you believe otherwise.

Bisping called out the oldest guy on the roster and now a WW
He can fuck right off

Bisping called out the oldest guy on the roster and now a WW
He can fuck right off
Bisping is a real hypocrite, needs to realise whenever you are pointing a finger you have three fingers pointed back at yourself.

Vitor versus Marquardt for a retirement fight, both go out regardless.

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

Bisping shouldn't be one to talk however he's completely and totally correct on this one.

Vitor is COMPLETELY COOKED and has zero self respect to campaign to fight a virtual civilian. Vitor has been an excellent fighter for so many years. The ride is over. Don't embarrass yourself like this.

This is the sign of a p**sy that takes f**king steroids his entire career. If you take steroids, you are a f**king p**sy because you’re so mentally weak that you feel that you can’t go out there and fight these people on a level playing field because you’re gonna get your ass kicked. So you worry, and you look, and you look for shortcuts, and you look how you can cheat, and you think, ‘Oh I’m gonna take these steroids and they’re gonna build my muscle and make me recover better’ and all this type of stuff.

“And they do give you advantages. They give you physical and psychological advantages. But if you need those advantages then you are a coward, you’re a f**king p**sy, and you are a cheat

Dat truth.

Last edited:
"I wouldn’t fucking piss on him if he was on fire.”

Amazing.

Veetor sohhy abow youh eye Beespig. Berry sohhy.

Clean Vitor still KTFO Hendo in the first round.

Look what Hendo did to him
maxresdefault.jpg

Earlier this month, MMA legend Vitor Belfort was mauled by a younger, faster, Kelvin Gastelum. Many fans took this beatdown as a sign that it was time for the aging legend to retire.

Belfort himself, however, said he had one more in him. In his post-fight interview, he said he’d like to fulfil the last fight on his contract, ideally at UFC 112 in Rio de Janeiro in June. Belfort also acknowledged that a step down in competition would be nice, which is fair, but then threw the world a bit of a curve ball by calling out CM Punk – a former pro wrestler who was destroyed by Mickey Gall in his only mixed martial arts bout.

News of Belfort’s strange callout of Punk has reached the ears of UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping, and unsurprisingly, the outspoken Brit had plenty to say about it. Bisping went off on Belfort on the latest episode of his podcast Believe You Me. His words (via MMAFighting.com).

“This is a sign of the p**sy that Vitor Belfort is. This is the sign of a p**sy that takes f**king steroids his entire career. If you take steroids, you are a f**king p**sy because you’re so mentally weak that you feel that you can’t go out there and fight these people on a level playing field because you’re gonna get your ass kicked. So you worry, and you look, and you look for shortcuts, and you look how you can cheat, and you think, ‘Oh I’m gonna take these steroids and they’re gonna build my muscle and make me recover better’ and all this type of stuff.

“And they do give you advantages. They give you physical and psychological advantages. But if you need those advantages then you are a coward, you’re a f**king p**sy, and you are a cheat, and the very fact that somebody would take steroids their entire career, then get their ass kicked, then call out CM Punk, I’m not surprised motherf**kers. It’s a simple as that and that just speaks volumes to the character and the level of a man that Vitor Belfort is. I wouldn’t f**king p*ss on him if he was on fire.”

Im not sure Bitchping has a right calling anyone a pussy after nearly a year of avoiding top contenders. Obviously still bitter about something...
View attachment 212257
Lol

Bisping is....I don't want to be banned.

Vito was obviously joking, jokes are something Bisping could never take.

The mma community is hilarious. Vitor was being cheeky when he made the comment, laughed while he made it, and then all the click bate bjpenn type articles spin it giving floodway to fighters calling him out on it, when he was merely being silly.
Sorry Vitor, mma has no place for your sarcasm.

It was a tongue and cheek comment from Vitor. You're an idiot if you believe otherwise.

That's my thought. The quote I read somewhere has (laughs) after the comment. Belfort doing the subtle troll, Bisping bit lol.

UFC, you know what to do. Get Vitor back on the Jesus juice and setup a rematch with Bisping.

Bisping has absolutely no room to speak right now. He's coming off a close decision vs old man Hendo and, rather than fight a contender, he's fighting GSP because Romero scares the shit out of him.

Oh but yeah, that guy who KTFO'd him is the "pussy" here.

<36>

Back