Am I the only one who still think that today Fedor beats today Overeem?

S

sudokick

Fedor is too slick and fast for overeem, he would put a beatdown on econoreem.

yes, you are

raoql0.jpg

Thing about reem is: he can beat and get beat by anyone!

Fedor is the greatest of all time but his body just hasn't held up in his later years, as shown in the Maldonado fight. Overeem would beat him badly now

Did you just wake up from a coma after 7 years?

Fedor has ducked Reem for years. He surely wants no part of him now. That would be brutal.

Reem is better than he's ever been and Fedor is old, slow, and just a head hunter. Overeem would literally kill Fedor at this point. Weight classes matter now and Fedor is just a blown up LHW at best.

Fedor would have to get Reem down on the ground very quickly. Not sure I see it. Not happening anyway.

Strikeforce specifically set up their HW Grand Prix to have fedor vs. overeem and that got all turned to shit. Such a bummer.

Fedor would have to get Reem down on the ground very quickly. Not sure I see it. Not happening anyway.

I think Reem has only been taken down like twice in his uFC run period lol..he has excellent TDD defense, I only remember Stipe catching that sloppy kick and taking him down and Mir I think

anyway Ubereem Prime Fedor would be a good fight but current Reem > current Fedor, Reem is still an elite HW, Fedor isn't top 10.

he is the GOAT but his last fight was embarrassing

Fedor, like CroCop, should not have been fighting in a cage. In a ring I would give Fedor a chance.

Reem is more slick these days but Fedor could always catch him.

Anyone, anyone has a shot at beating Reem. Reem is good but he has to be perfect to win. Overeem can make top level guys look silly, but an armature could rush in and catch him and make him look silly.

Yes, you are, but I would LOVE to see that fight. LOL

Back