Does Ryan Hall just see the UFC as a hobby?

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Weird how the winner of TUF just fights once a year when he comes away pretty much unscathed

He knows there's no rush with the belt always being held up. He's a UFC TUFF WINNER. he gets all the poon he can handle

Belt is highly contested and he can take it slow, build up his skillset, win, and basically get to the top of the list.

He's working on improving his skillset. He came in as purely a grappler. He needs to work on his striking and it already looked better in his last fight.

Busy kicking ass in a restaurant somewhere.

Hes a Wizard

Sorcery leg locks are his hobby

the_wizard.jpg

I like Hall but he would have gotten his shit pushed in by that Saul dude

I like Hall but he would have gotten his shit pushed in by that Saul dude

I think Saul Rogers could have made some real waves in the UFC, he was by far the best on the show and if you see how well Teymur did who was on that same season against Landon, it makes you wonder what Rogers could do

I think Saul Rogers could have made some real waves in the UFC, he was by far the best on the show and if you see how well Teymur did who was on that same season against Landon, it makes you wonder what Rogers could do

do you realize saul just got choked unconscious 11 days ago by a journeyman? not a good performance.

Even if Hall won 20 fights in a row, he would not get a title shot. Watching him butt scutt for 25 minutes is not going to happen.

He's lucky he never had to face the monster in Artem!!

Back