So according to this site the "Money" fight is a done deal

Look, when the fight is made it wont be some random bullshit site that breaks it. The whole world will know it's done. It'll be on ESPN, TMZ, Fox Sports, it'll be all over Twitter. "MMAIMPORTS.com" wont be the one to break the news. WE'LL ALL KNOW AS SOON AS IT'S OFFICIAL.

Looks like either Conor will never fight in UFC again or he won't fight until 2018... The LW division is truly fucked up now.

I talked to Mayweather personally and it's true.

So much talk about some stupid shit. I remember the "Floyd Mayweather vs Conor" poster some time ago. This bullshit just keeps getting spun. As stupid as this shit is, and as much as I would hate to see it happen, constantly having this hype shat out all over Sherdog may be almost just as bad.

I miss UFC vs Pride rehashes, and complaints about early TUF gnubes... shit wasn't really all that bad in comparison.

It's a click bait site that a lot fighters Facebook profiles have "sold out" to. Team Alpha Male, Cat Zingano and others always post bullshit from this site on Facebook

I asked DJT and he was quoted as saying, "It's true. Believe me".

Looks like either Conor will never fight in UFC again or he won't fight until 2018... The LW division is truly fucked up now.
meh they will just make up an interim belt and have RDA and Diaz fight for it.

I agree, they should just strip him and give it to Khaaa-ah wait a minute....

These sites post shit like this every 2 weeks...they are just trying to predict when it will be announced. If they announce it a day or two later, the site looks like a real insider. If they don't announce it, no loss.

zXoH2Jt.gif

It is a new day on sherdog. When these threads pop up we must restore power to the people and post ass,titties, or yoga pants. Good day to you

Mayweather booked the Tickets Mobile Arena like 3 weeks ago for June 2nd.

He have to give a hefty deposit when you book it. That should have told everyone, everything they needed to know.

Mmaimports is site with bs news. Nothing to see here.

take it for what you will but this site says the fight has been made and Floyd will be announcing it soon
Never heard of this site. Does anyone know if this site ever reports legit news or is mostly B.S
http://mmaimports.com/2017/03/insid...e-deal-floyd-to-personally-make-announcement/
Did you actually read the peice?

Mmaimports us reporting on a tweet by dizz.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Dizz who gets news from anonymous Dm's on Twitter, and ent/mmaimports

Seriously

Back