Could Conor become Dana's boss?

death_by_teeps

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Conor is basically doing Dana's job in some sense already, hyping fights to create revenue, in effect he is a copromoter for the UFC.

Dana didn't seem to like the idea of Conor getting equity in the UFC. If Conor became a co-owner, just like Dana, would Dana's job position be on the line? Conor would then be the only man as popular as Dana who can also hype fights.

I called it here. You heard it here first. Conor will replace Dana.

Conor "That's fucking illegal" McNeil

23199837002_7bc9c6cb85_o.jpg

Conor ain't no businessman.

Not high level anyway.

I've been saying for years that conor could take his place. Maybe dana retires or moves to a job behimd the scene. Like managers do when they become the director of coaching.

Look at ufc 194 for example. Conor doesn't need dana, he ran his own press conference. Also, with conor at the helm they'd be less likely to act up! Do you think bones and dc would have thrown shoes if conor was there? No. They would raise their hands to speak or speak when conor speaks to them

Go from one hot head to another? They need someone at the helm with a little class, panach, someone with spunk.

I've been saying for years that conor could take his place. Maybe dana retires or moves to a job behimd the scene. Like managers do when they become the director of coaching.

Look at ufc 194 for example. Conor doesn't need dana, he ran his own press conference. Also, with conor at the helm they'd be less likely to act up! Do you think bones and dc would have thrown shoes if conor was there? No. They would raise their hands to speak or speak when conor speaks to them
Yep. If Conor becomes a co-owner there will be friction. One of them will be the master and the other the slave. Don't see Conor being the slave here, so Dana's job is definitely in trouble. As far as the owners go, they don't want to see Conor go start his own promotion, so they will want to pull him in. I have already seen signs of submission by Dana, he knows his place.

Yep. If Conor becomes a co-owner there will be friction. One of them will be the master and the other the slave. Don't see Conor being the slave here, so Dana's job is definitely in trouble. As far as the owners go, they don't want to see Conor go start his own promotion, so they will want to pull him in. I have already seen signs of submission by Dana, he knows his place.
Exactly. If dana doesn't play ball conor will bury him in the desert right next to chad mendes.

Yes,in Nevada,at night,hotel room,on drugs,play S&M games,but for now connie is his little boy.Connie,who's your daddy?You are Dana,you are...

Wastelanded. Good job.

CHxTseVWcAASIfj.jpg

JEEZUS H CHRIST............Does it ever stop???

He wouldn't become Danas boss since Dana would quit/be fired. Dana wouldn't keep working as a secretary or something.

Also, can you imagine McGregor in Dana's role? I already think the UFC is silly. With Conor as the president it would be impossible to take serious at all.

Conor is basically doing Dana's job in some sense already, hyping fights to create revenue, in effect he is a copromoter for the UFC.

Dana didn't seem to like the idea of Conor getting equity in the UFC. If Conor became a co-owner, just like Dana, would Dana's job position be on the line? Conor would then be the only man as popular as Dana who can also hype fights.

I called it here. You heard it here first. Conor will replace Dana.
i heard donald trump is in panic after reading your post, TS!!!!

I honestly believe if I had to choose a replacement for Dana it might be Dominick Cruz. He's very well spoken (for a white guy) and intelligent in his analysis and not a hot head. He'd be good for the sport and also broker some understanding for the fighter perspective IMO.

Back