How does Conor last 12 rounds against Floyd?

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Conor doesn't use his jab much. His right hook and right uppercut rarely do much damage. Doesn't work the body. What combinations is he going to be throwing in there to survive?

<41>@ 12 rounds, no way the fight will go that amount of rounds. Conor is gassing way earlier, the first fight with Nate is a good example. I don´t know it exactly, but are 12-rounders not only for title-fights? I don´t see a title on the line...

The only chance to go that much: running faster than Floyd.

<{Heymansnicker}>12 rounds....

Probably the same way every one of Floyd's opponents did the past 10 years (beside Victor Ortiz who was KO'd while trying to touch gloves with Floyd).

YNayZ.gif

By running as long as he can, like he did against the second best boxer of all times (no shit!), Nate Diaz :D:D:D

Seriously, he's getting finished in that fight... he'll have a gas tank for 4 or 5 rounds of "boxing" at best (by "boxing", I mean "not getting hit too much and throwing sloppy lefts to keep Mayweather at bay". McGregor doesn't even have the most important weapon in boxing and probably the first punch boxers learn to throw: a good jab)

At that point he will be completely gased, and Mayweather will start to hit that chin more and more often... Assuming it's 10-rouder, there's no way he getting hit for 5 or 6 more rounds without a stoppage. Mayweather will throw MANY punches, way more than Nate Diaz did.

Last edited:
He will KO Mayweather in the first round.

This is a non title fight right?
So it is likley to be 10 rounds

By having Floyd throw 1 punch every 40 seconds for 12 rounds and never committing to anything substantial as always

He could decide to break Mayweathers ribs and lean on him a lot to taking away Floyd's legs. Then turn it into a slugfest

<41>@ 12 rounds, no way the fight will go that amount of rounds. Conor is gassing way earlier, the first fight with Nate is a good example. I don´t know it exactly, but are 12-rounders not only for title-fights? I don´t see a title on the line...

The only chance to go that much: running faster than Floyd.

<{Heymansnicker}>12 rounds....
You fellows are not quick to realize mma takes way more energy.

You fellows are not quick to realize mma takes way more energy.

You can trust me, throwing punches and and never hitting anything is a bitch! :) Conor will be gased before the 6th round (and I'm generous)

He could decide to break Mayweathers ribs and lean on him a lot to taking away Floyd's legs. Then turn it into a slugfest

except Conor is not that type of fighter at all. And even if we were talking about a guy who was built for boxing at the top levels (which Conor isn't), the blueprint to beat Floyd is to rough him up and beat him up inside. He would get ko'd within 2 to 3 rounds if he tries to work from the outside, which is exactly the way Conor fights. He will go to sleep and fast

except Conor is not that type of fighter at all. And even if we were talking about a guy who was built for boxing at the top levels (which Conor isn't), the blueprint to beat Floyd is to rough him up and beat him up inside. He would get ko'd within 2 to 3 rounds if he tries to work from the outside, which is exactly the way Conor fights. He will go to sleep and fast

Your post makes too much sense for Sherdog mate, they won't listen and they'll continue to live in LaLaLand

Back