Garbrandt vs Dillashaw is more compelling than the diva fights...

UhHuhSure

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
These dudes trained together. One was the champ, the other just getting into pro fights... Flip the script the student becomes the champ the former champ takes the role of challenger. Add to that, Cody is pissed TJ sold out his team and shit on their mentor/manager/friend/whatever Faber is. This is what Cody is saying on twitter now

TJ ended a teammates career and the beef is real. This rivally is way better than the Conor McGregor build ups.

I heard TJ used to bully some dude at their gym and he started losing fights. TJ talks about it on his JRE interview.

It's going to be a dang good fight.

I like TJ, but Cody is going to counter him, in text book style.

Cody will make it an emotional fight!

<codychoke>

I have a DVR so I just whip right through to the fight. I've done so for some time now.

TJ is a poor mans Cruz. The style is exact.

Cody is going to destroy him.

giphy.gif

Reminds me of someone.....
dc6ez7.gif

It's one of my most anticipated fights of the year. If Cody can get by TJ he has all the tools to become MMA's next big thing.

Which is funny, because he's a tiny li'l fella :)

It's one of my most anticipated fights of the year. If Cody can get by TJ he has all the tools to become MMA's next big thing.

Which is funny, because he's a tiny li'l fella :)

I completely agree. The actual fight between these two will be amazing. It's sad that the UFC probably won't promote it to it's full potential. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Ya I agree. Not really a fan of either, but both are crazy good, and it will be real interesting. I personally couldn't care less about supposed "beef" or bad blood between fighters, I know they're pro fighters and they'll fight the same once the bell rings, regardless of anything else, so just knowing their skills is enough to get me hyped.

Back