If Nate loses a fight before a rematch with Connah, means dead career...that's why he has no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
*Nate, you best wait for the Irish potatoe and until then you'll ensure a self-imposed famine... if you happen to take a fight and lose than connah will forever make fun of you and your rep will go down the drain pronto... and now you live in a world of avoiding risk.

Now, you've been emasculated... your career and your soul.

You lose your chance forever.

N.b. be a man and fight either Tony, khabib or Eddie, or forver be known as a 209 Poonaknee boy...in an Irish pergatory. At least ya like color green.

Last edited:
Worth waiting for... Conor is the A-side no doubt but a title fight for Nate / Conor 3 will break records and that's not all credit to Conor. Nate is the perfect villain here.

Worth waiting for... Conor is the A-side no doubt but a title fight for Nate / Conor 3 will break records and that's not all credit to Conor. Nate is the perfect villain here.

After connah finishes moonlighting, he should or ... what I would do is:

Beat the shit out of Tony than Khabibi.

Than take time off to fight another aging legendary boxer before his 29th birthday.

(Dang, I wish I rly was in his position and no one else's in either mma or boxing.)

This thread is 100% Facts, anybody saying TS is stupid doesn't know how the money side of the UFC works. Nate was thrown in against mcgregor to lose and when he shocked the world, the ufc couldn't accept it, so they gave mcgregor an instant rematch. Now that mcgregor won, nate gets no rematch :D Funny how that works.

Ice Cube
~ We want nate diaz in our movie
Ufc
~ How about we give you better? Conor mcgregor or Gsp?
Ice Cube
~ umm no i said nate diaz dum shit.
Ufc
~ Fail

Last edited:
Conor isnt going to fight a dude sitting on his ass doing nothing.

Its a shame Nate didn't use the push.

delusional

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg

You were saying? Go on...

All I know is nates last PPV did 1.6 million. Keep hating

This thread is 100% Facts, anybody saying TS is stupid doesn't know how the money side of the UFC works. Nate was thrown in against mcgregor to lose and when he shocked the world, the ufc couldn't accept so they gave mcgregor an instant rematch. Now that mcgregor won, nate gets no rematch :D Funny how that works.

Nick is in a similar situation where he thinks he's entitled to ONLY A MONEY FIGHT, F**K THE BELT. So he's also in a self-imposed pergotary. How long will this jockeying for position last until the money runs out? Bueller, anyone, anyone??

This thread is 100% Facts, anybody saying TS is stupid doesn't know how the money side of the UFC works. Nate was thrown in against mcgregor to lose and when he shocked the world, the ufc couldn't accept so they gave mcgregor an instant rematch. Now that mcgregor won, nate gets no rematch :D Funny how that works.
He didn't deserve it to begin with tho. He got lucky rda pulled out and then hit the lotto twice by getting a rematch. I have no idea why he feels like he deserves a third fight. He made more money then he ever would've fighting anyone else. He needs to move on like everyone else has.

Nate's next fight will either be Conor 3, or a LW title shot...

... or both at the same time.

lawrence-from-office-space.jpg

He didn't deserve it to begin with tho. He got lucky rda pulled out and then hit the lotto twice by getting a rematch. I have no idea why he feels like he deserves a third fight. He made more money then he ever would've fighting anyone else. He needs to move on like everyone else has.

Nate diaz was the money fight... nobody wanted to see rda vs mcgregor. Diaz will get his 3rd fight too becuase it will make more money then the fergy fight will ever make even though fergy deserves the shot right now. Ufc all about money.

Nick is in a similar situation where he thinks he's entitled to ONLY A MONEY FIGHT, F**K THE BELT. So he's also in a self-imposed pergotary. How long will this jockeying for position last until the money runs out? Bueller, anyone, anyone??

Gsp doesnt deserve a title shot eirther. He waited for the right time to get his big money fight and now he is fighting bisping. Diaz is doing the same thing, waiting. So is mcgregor.

Potato content was sadly the highlight of your post.

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg

You were saying? Go on...

Funny enough, this win was a curse. You know that hell hath no fury like an Irish one...instead of a pot o gold, it's a cauldron of captured souls. Reminiscing will be a constant reminder, a regret, a long lost opportunity cost, a sad sad memory. Nate fans will always hold on to this picture... winning a battle but losing the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back