Michelle Waterson vs Rose Namajunas is the real main event

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who else feels this way?
I'm just not interested in DJ fighting at all. His opponent Wilson Reis has never been on a main card. I think that's another problem with the 125ers. Most of them are on prelims. So we never know or care who the opponent is. Need more hype on opponent imo.

Waterson vs thug rose is the real main event.

giphy.gif

Yeah, it's way more important than MM trying to tie Silva's record.

no, Jacare vs Whittaker is the real main event.

WMMA shouldn't even be on the main card let alone main event

DJ is attempting to tie the title defence record and is the P4P best fighter in the sport. He is the main event.

Are you talking T&A? Excited to see the two or them roll around on the ground? Like what skills wise or MMA related makes that fight more interesting?

I read the title and wanted to massage TS's face with a foot.

You glad Target lets you pee with the women?

I'll probably change the channel once the fly weight championship starts, until then, it's the Jacare Whittaker fight all day.

Huge fan of Rose and Michelle but naw...DJ is the show.

I agree, is flyweight even gonna be around on 5 years? i can see WME cutting their losses.

Jacare vs Whittaker is the real main event.

I have zero interest in mm division just like I have zero interest in wmma, Jacare va wittaker should be the main event

DJ is attempting to tie the title defence record and is the P4P best fighter in the sport. He is the main event.

Which explains the VAST amount of threads and interest shown in his fight here on Sherdog.

I'm being sarcastic, of course. People are FAR more interested and have created far more threads about Michelle and Rose's fight. The posts on social media about the Namajunas/Waterson fight got far more traffic (likes and retweets) than Mighty Mouse's.

Whatever. Supposedly Mighty Mouse does well on FOX cards, throw him a bone, he's the P4P best by far. I can't help but think the women would have pulled better numbers, though. Both Rose and Michelle have fought many times in Kansas City when they were in Invicta.

Back