Can the UFC survive without Joe Rogan?

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously he is there single most valuable asset (besides Conor of course). Rogan is the final voice of reason left at the UFC and they will be in serious trouble once he leaves. It is hard to see them surviving without him. Not only is he the voice of their product but they use him in every single promo, his face appearing everywhere. He has become more famous then the UFC itself with his podcast getting more WAY views then UFC gets PPV buys so Rogan helps appeal to people.

Firing Goldberg was a terrible decision by WME but losing Rogan will be something that is out of their control as he has expressed he wants to retire soon. I can't see the company surviving without him.

That pales in comparison to the WMEtards letting top level competitors go.

Never forget

6vaqcLv.jpg

Conor & Rogan will both be gone by the end of 2018, and we will see how sustainable the UFC truly is without a select few stars propping them up.

Agree with TS. New owners are running company into the ground. Firing Goldberg was dumb. They need to prevent Rogan from retiring, offer him a deal he can't refuse.

Can Rogan really survive without the UFC.

The UFC would not suffer without Rogan. I think that Dom is awesome and would be a great replacement when he decides to stop fighting.

Yes. But he is a better promoter than Dana White. If Stann was the one interviewing Ronda Rousey after all her wins, she would have never become the "once in human history" greatest fight ever.

Rogan is always promoting UFC fighters. If it wasn't for Joe Rogan constantly talking about Lorenz Larkin's everted side kick, nobody would have cared about the UFC letting him go.

If Rogan was the promoter, Woodley vs Wonderboy II aftermath wouldn't have been as bad. Rogan said it was a "chess match" that needed higher fight IQ to understand. Dana goes on TV and tells everybody it was the most boring fight in the history of the UFC. hahaha. What a goof!

A guy with Joe Rogan's personality and Lorenzo Fertita's business acumen would have made the UFC a much better product.

Lol...

Gimmie a break.

I can do without hearing that sheared roided sheep bleating "He's hurt! He's hurt! He's in trouble!" ever again.

Seriously he is there single most valuable asset (besides Conor of course). Rogan is the final voice of reason left at the UFC and they will be in serious trouble once he leaves. It is hard to see them surviving without him. Not only is he the voice of their product but they use him in every single promo, his face appearing everywhere. He has become more famous then the UFC itself with his podcast getting more WAY views then UFC gets PPV buys so Rogan helps appeal to people.

Firing Goldberg was a terrible decision by WME but losing Rogan will be something that is out of their control as he has expressed he wants to retire soon. I can't see the company surviving without him.
download (1).jpg Joe Pesci is available

Would not care if they released him, they could put Jim Rome in there and I wouldn't care. I only care about the fights, not who's doing color commentary.. So fuck Hoe Rogan

I will be happy when he's gone. Tired of his predictions and telling us why the fighter is doing the move wrong.

"He's hurt !!! It's tight !!! He's in trouble !!!! He's out."

Rogan is not remotely good when you compare him to people doing the same job in literally any other sport, and its not even close. Not by a long shot.

He's just a commentator of course it would and I'm a fan of his.

Back