Make that case that Jon Jones isn't the GOAT

DWAYNEAMERICA

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Ignoring the questionable PED allegations or his personal issues and based solely on his record and high level of opponents.

I defy you to even try to present a reasonable, lucid, intelligent argument.

flawed thread is flawed.. you just pointed out the reasons he's not GOAT, and said they're not reasons

Dumbass

Innocent men don't cry and apologize to their opponent over "questionable PED allegations."

On Topic........PEDs.

flawed thread is flawed.. you just pointed out the reasons he's not GOAT, and said they're not reasons

Dumbass

Uh oh...looks like someone missed the "Reading Comprehension" chapter in his 'Hooked On Phonics' workbook :(

bbbbut Fedor beat so many bums in Pride and went on a nice streak! Jones was in UFC 3 months after his first pro mma fight and was champ within 3 years of his first pro fight.

When he fought a guy (his own size) in his prime, not past prime middleweights, this happened:
hqdefault.jpg

dmgsb2n.jpg

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

And he was on steroids..

seriously tho.. in my goat discussions, for current era MMA/UFC.. Jon Jones is at #2, Johnson is at #1 no question, he's been solid and consistent and has the better record without eye pokes. Sorry man

He cheats like fuck, and has popped=NOT GOAT.

You pop, you can't be GOAT. That's just my own criteria, though.

Oh lord no matter how much Gus goes absolutely nowhere in his career, people will still act like him losing to Bones was some huge accomplishment. Lol

That's just fucking sad when the highlight of your resume is a loss.

When he fought a guy (his own size) in his prime, not past prime middleweights, this happened:
hqdefault.jpg

dmgsb2n.jpg

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

And he was on steroids..
Jon underestimated Gus and thought he would walk through him. He was not focused at all and partied lots leading up to that fight. And he still beat Gus. And Gus is still a top 3/4 LHW even 3+ years later.

Not gonna ignore the steroids.

Steroids.

Oh lord no matter how much Gus goes absolutely nowhere in his career, people will still act like him losing to Bones was some huge accomplishment. Lol

That's just fucking sad when the highlight of your resume is a loss.

Well said :)

Jon underestimated Gus and thought he would walk through him. He was not focused at all and partied lots leading up to that fight. And he still beat Gus. And Gus is still a top 3/4 LHW even 3+ years later.
Did you sucked his dick while he was partying? I see that you know all the details.

his resume is dramatically overrated by the label of "Former LHW Champion" attatched to a lot of his wins. That's pretty much it.

They're not "questionable ped allegations", ts you dipshit, they're factually proven use of banned substances. If you want to do your mental gymnastics to make yourself believe there's some excuse for why he took them, that's your nut-hugging prerogative, that doesn't change the fact that he took them.

Back