If the Chris loses

politozx7r

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
can we assume that usada had an effect on this ???

Last win may 23 2015

Usada July 1st 2015

Weidman has lost 2 since and has been quoted saying that he was the lightest for the last 2 fights

"That's still my boy"

Discuss

I'm a big fan of Chris and hate to post this but gsp was maybe right back in the day when he said so many fighters were on stuff and he seen it with his own eyes but didn't wanna single any of them out.

No we can't assume it, plenty of people went on losing streaks before USADA and maybe his opponents are just tougher style matchups and/or less shopworn than the big names he beat before.

Literally 2 fluke loses, Chris destroys Rockhard and Rogerio in rematch easily

Well, they're all on steroids. But Weidman was in both the Rockhold and Romero fights and then just did inexplicably dumb things. More of a mental collapse than a physical one imo

Why can't it be that Moose if peaking right now? Dude has been looking excellent lately.

Last Chris losses were to Rockhold and Gay Jeez. That's a row of straight killers.

Thought he looked good against Yoel until the knee.

Personally though I'm of the opinion everyone's on something....

Literally 2 fluke loses, Chris destroys Rockhard and Rogerio in rematch easily
I don't know both guys were clearly the better grapplers ...

Everyone can blame the wheel kick for the loss but how many fighters got out of bad positions before (he's all American and he got dominated on the ground)

Why can't it be that Moose if peaking right now? Dude has been looking excellent lately.

Last Chris losses were to Rockhold and Gay Jeez. That's a row of straight killers.
I love me some moose

Honestly this is a great match up but I give the edge to the moose

depends on how the fight plays out. he didnt exactly look unbeatable before USADA, Machida fight was very competitive and had he not withstood that blitz from Vitor and taken him down he very well couldve been KO'd. Rockhold fight was competitive but both looked like shit. Romero fight was also competitive. Also Yoel's a cheat so theres that

its not like hes getting absolutely steamrolled in his losses, hes just made little mistakes and gotten caught by 2 of the best mw's in the world. it happens

Thought he looked good against Yoel until the knee.

Personally though I'm of the opinion everyone's on something....
He looked ok

I still had Romero winning before the ko

Weidman never snapped his leg in half, or had a 12 second ko loss... Learn what a fluke is.

depends on how the fight plays out. he didnt exactly look unbeatable before USADA, Machida fight was very competitive and had he not withstood that blitz from Vitor and taken him down he very well couldve been KO'd. Rockhold fight was competitive but both looked like shit. Romero fight was also competitive. Also Yoel's a cheat so theres that

its not like hes getting absolutely steamrolled in his losses, hes just made little mistakes and gotten caught by 2 of the best mw's in the world. it happens
If he loses now who does he fight next ?

Is he cut if he loses this and next????

Talk about a major swing

He destroyed Silva who has pissed hot
He destroyed Machida who has pissed hot
He destroyed Vitor who has pissed hot

Chris has never pissed hot, but even if he did what would it matter at this point

He destroyed Machida who has pissed hot
He destroyed Vitor who has pissed hot

Chris has never pissed hot, but even if he did what would it matter at this point

Quit posting on Sherdog and return to the lineup we need you for the final push Philly Cheese.

Well I believe both Silva fights where flukes see the moose winning

Back