UFC Ripping off Joe's Fight Companions

Good God why would anyone torture themselves in such a manner as to listen to Robin Black for any extended period of time

I wonder if they only do it for the numbered UFC's that Joe will be commentating anyway or also the Fight Nights that will directly compete with Joe's FCs.

I wouldn't really call it a "rip-off" simply because nobody is going to listen to that shit.

That sounds awful

Really hope that they don't counter program Joe on fightnights though, that'd be actually a little fucked up

I wouldn't really call it a "rip-off" simply because nobody is going to listen to that shit.
The thing about the rogan fight companions is its completley unfiltered drunken high mayhem by a bunch of savages. This doesnt have ANY of that.

Straight up rip off, because Joe Rogan mentioned this idea in the last Fight Companion. hahaha.

The UFC has very little clue when it comes to promotion. They are always playing catch-up.

Dana White needs to go.

But if they actually pay attention to the fights then it would be completely different.

Pretty interesting considering Joe & Eddie have been talking about this & advocating for it to happen. Joe doesn't want to do regular commentary anymore and thinks this would be a better gig for him. So, the fact they actually did it, but without Joe, could mean 2 things

When his contract his up Joe will take the Fight Companion to this format. Or, UFC wants to use the idea but is mad at Joe/doesn't care and just stole his idea basically. Either way

I only watched a couple of fight companion episodes. The whole segment is literally 4 guys talking about how sexy chocolate abs are and how good some fighters look. Not into talking about dudes bodies so won't watch if its a complete rip off of that gayness.

Back