The path to 4-weight champ Conor has been laid.

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
GSP will be undersized at 185 but will still beat Bisping, he will then wait out Conor to beat Ferguson/Khabib winner, followed by Woodley/Thompson winner for Conor to then bump to 185 and fight GSP , breaking the purse/PPV record with it.

lol at Canor even fighting let alone beating Kabeebs

Good good, now send DJ to LHW and the path to 5 weight championship will be complete

If GSP wins Conor will skip 170 and fight him for the 185 title... and Conor will get destroyed

If GSP wins Conor will skip 170 and fight him for the 185 title... and Conor will get destroyed

GSP has never fought anyone close to Conor's level of striking. He was getting outstruck by horrible technique Hendricks. Seriously look at his resume and name me an elite striker on that list? Condit is the closest one

GSP has never fought anyone close to Conor's level of striking. He was getting outstruck by horrible technique Hendricks. Seriously look at his resume and name me an elite striker on that list? Condit is the closest one
GSP will power double colon every time he wants to... and with gsps top game Conor won't be getting up

GSP will be undersized at 185 but will still beat Bisping, he will then wait out Conor to beat Ferguson/Khabib winner, followed by Woodley/Thompson winner for Conor to then bump to 185 and fight GSP , breaking the purse/PPV record with it.
So this is the new MMA Entertainment blueprint?

Stop tryn to steal my Mc goat 4 division topic... black belt noob 2012er.

Tuf kid lol

The jukes

No way Conor makes 185, he looked near flabby when he fought Diaz at 168lbs, he'd legit be fat at 185lbs, also he'd get murdered by the entire top 10 at MW

No fucking way Georges takes that fight.

Too dangerous.

Condit would kill Nate and Conor.

I think what they'll do is fight at 165-170. So you'll have the 145/155 champ taking on the 185 and (essentially) 170 champ. I know it's a HUGE fight, but man that screws up SO many divisions.

Conor has never faced anyone like GSP. Conor does well against smaller fighters but as we all witnessed he struggled with Nate Diaz. Can you imagine what GSP would do to him?

IMG_1974.JPG
The most possible 4 weight champion is DC. He won the SF HW Grand Prix, is LHW champ and is still overweight. He could beat Bisping at 185. The only question is could he make 170, but at 5'11" it's possible. Rumble did it and he has a larger frame than DC.

Last edited:
Back