Weidman

ItsTimeToShrekYouUp

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
say what you will about the Chris but at least when he won the belt he defended it against legitimate challengers (Anderson machida and belfort). I can't say the same about bisping defending against hendo and gsp. Chris also had the balls to fight Yoel. He has more heart than bisping. I used to hate weidman but truthfully he's a good fighter and was actually a champion during his reign. Yoel and jacare both earned title shots. Weidman would have defended against those guys if they were given shots against him. I never thought I'd say this but I miss the weidman reign.

Weidman was/is among my favorite fighters. I could watch the KO of Silva a thousand times and probably have. Only thing close was Hollys KO of Ronda.

He's a future hall of fame gate keeper.

I don't know...

Weidman fights very rarely. Is injured all the time, and pulls out. He was dominated by the same Luke Bisping kOd.

Bisping was fighter of the year in 2016. He had the most impressive 8 months in mw history. He fights very often, And rarely pulls out.

Everyone from Mighty mouse to Stipe would have accepted a moneyfight vs GSP. Weidman too.

Belfort of the TRT is not legit.

He was still a top ranked contender (if not the top ranked) and Weidman would've been accused of ducking had he refused to fight him

And Weidman was originally scheduled to fight TRT Vitor in early 2014 but Belfort had to go and fail a drug test even tho he had a TRT exemption lmao

I don't know...

Weidman fights very rarely. Is injured all the time, and pulls out. He was dominated by the same Luke Bisping kOd.

Bisping was fighter of the year in 2016. He had the most impressive 8 months in mw history. He fights very often, And rarely pulls out.

Everyone from Mighty mouse to Stipe would have accepted a moneyfight vs GSP. Weidman too.
"He had the most impressive 8 months in mw history"

The dumbest statement ever on this site....so laughable, I'm crying as we speak

The guy took on Demian Maia on short notice in what was only his 8th pro fight overall. It was his fourth in the UFC and a huge step up in competition.

Then goes right after Anderson Silva following a win over Munoz.

Weidman is a fuckin stud, always has been.

Hendo lost the MMA match, but he won the fight against Bisping just like Silva did.

I don't know...

wow nice use of mma math and ignorance truly a bliss, and i guess you forgot about Anderson or even Weidman's reign compared to Bispings

"He had the most impressive 8 months in mw history"

The dumbest statement ever on this site....so laughable, I'm crying as we speak
Dumb because? It is the toughest And most impressive 8 months in mw history, And maybe in ufc history.

Bisping won fighter of the year in most mma media in 2016. He beat no 2 ranked Anderson Silva (5 p4p), no 1 ranked Luke (5 p4p) And revenged his embarassing loss against no 13 Hendo, And he did it all in just 8 months.

You can dislike a fighter all you want, but to discredit these accomplishments Are just silly.

wow nice use of mma math and ignorance truly a bliss, and i guess you forgot about Anderson or even Weidman's reign compared to Bispings
No, I didn't forgot their reign, but to try And discredit What MB did in 2016 by comparing to Weidman? A guy that hasn't won a fight in ages? Bispings 2016 was a hell of a lot more impressive than Weidman. Weidman has beaten 3 guys in 4 years...

I never used mmath? Please explain What you mean.

Weidman's even money against Mousasi. I know he's on a skid, but I don't see him losing that fight.

Weidman was/is among my favorite fighters. I could watch the KO of Silva a thousand times and probably have. Only thing close was Hollys KO of Ronda.
Couldn't agree more.

That's why he's still the MW GOAT.

Lol

The first guy he fought who was in his prime
He got smashed
As expected

Weidman is a gangster. Not only did he defend against legit competition, but hes on a 2 fight losing streak to the #1 & #2 MWs and is fighting #5 Mousasi.

Dumb because? It is the toughest And most impressive 8 months in mw history, And maybe in ufc history.

Bisping won fighter of the year in most mma media in 2016. He beat no 2 ranked Anderson Silva (5 p4p), no 1 ranked Luke (5 p4p) And revenged his embarassing loss against no 13 Hendo, And he did it all in just 8 months.

You can dislike a fighter all you want, but to discredit these accomplishments Are just silly.
Lol-'what the duck are you talking about?
His current 5 fight win streak is so weak, that he should be stripped of title.
He has one good punch in 5 fights..
WHST IN THE BLUE HE'LL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?

HE ,Arguably, lost to Leites and Hendo for Christ's sake....not to mention his edge over cb freekn dolloway.
Are you being serious ?
This is the problem with sherdog.75% of it's posters talk out there ass

Back