GSP is a liar and a walking contradiction

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP is a walking contradiction.

Claims he's too small for Anderson and then wanted to fight one of the weakest UFC champs ever in Bisping.

Always said that he would have to make a permanent move to MW if he were to ever move up. Now wants to leave the MW division while ducking Whittaker and all of the top MWs.

Claims he cares about the fighters with the MMAAA, then screws over the entire MW division by jumping the line.

Never says anything about PEDs during his entire career, then starts making noise before the Hendricks fight when he knew it was going to be his last fight before his break.

Georges is a fraud.

Last edited:
Well it's not that easy to portrait yourself as a blanket

...And the sky is blue

Basically, whatever GSP says, he does the opposite. He's not a man of his words.

"Don't blink" means you're going to watch a shit show.
"I am going to lightweight" means I am going to heavyweight.

I have no respect for GSP, both as a fighter or as a man.

FU, Evan Tanner was a renaissance man & legend R.I.P

Never says anything about PEDs during his entire career, then starts making noise before the Hendricks fight when he knew it was going to be his last fight before his break.
2012, random testing
St-Pierre agreed and stated, "you can't be against virtue. If you have nothing to hide there is nothing wrong with doing additional testing such as VADA, Olympic-type testing, etc. I don't condemn the athletic commissions but you can't be against additional testing.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/9/1...ierre-vs-carlos-condit-gsp-testing-vada-usada

That didn't take long to destroy.

I have lost all faith in humanity!!! I'm on the phone with 'crisis intervention' right now!!!!!!!!<2>

lol @ GSP screwing other fighters by fighting bisping. That is on the UFC,not him. Bisping wouldnt have fought them anyway. He operates on strict red panty guideline in the twilight of his career.

lol @ GSP screwing other fighters by fighting bisping. That is on the UFC,not him. Bisping wouldnt have fought them anyway. He operates on strict red panty guideline in the twilight of his career.
Toner is a GSP hater. I report his posts when he goes off on GSP, saying he is a PED cheater, and the GM's remove the posts but never dubb him.

Is your anger towards how shitty and unfair, pretty much wrestling-esque the UFC is running things manifested as GSP hate?
It's not difficult to understand why this fight would be interesting for him. Do you not realize a title fight would make him a lot of money? Don't you understand how a belt at a higher weight class would look... pretty good on his resume?
Timing for a 170 title fight is worse, and the fight more difficult... and probably not as marketable. But of course GSP should fight in welterweight on principle because he once was too small for MW. Just like if you once didn't want ice cream when your parents asked you you should never have ice cream. Things never change. If they do, somebody or something lied. Waah

This fight sucks, but not because of GSP. It sucks because the UFC is a joke and treats their contenders horribly.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Basically, whatever GSP says, he does the opposite. He's not a man of his words.

"Don't blink" means you're going to watch a shit show.
"I am going to lightweight" means I am going to heavyweight.

I have no respect for GSP, both as a fighter or as a man.
At least post pic of yourself in your clown outfit when you make these statements ;)

GSP is walking contradiction.

Claims he's too small for Anderson and now wants to fight the weakest MW champ since Evan Tanner in Bisping.

Claims he cares about the fighters with the MMAAA, then screws over both Jacare and Yoel by jumping the line.

Georges is a fraud.

He's a genius, not here to be your hero. Here to make the most amount of money in a sport that has left a multitude of fighters broke financially or physically or mentally or all of the above.

If GSP wins he goes down as the unquestioned lord and master of MMA.

GSP is walking contradiction.

Claims he's too small for Anderson and now wants to fight the weakest MW champ since Evan Tanner in Bisping.

Claims he cares about the fighters with the MMAAA, then screws over both Jacare and Yoel by jumping the line.

Georges is a fraud.

You're a hater, we get it.

If you had a half a clue what you were even talking about, some people might even care.

Back