Is Luke Rockhold's loss to Bisping the most catastrophic in MMA?

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I laughed and was shocked when it happened, but now I think what have you done Luke? How could you let this happen?

If he had just done this again:
Luke%2BRockhold%2BHead%2BKicks%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif

Luke%2BRockhold%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B(3).gif

We could have seen Romero and Jacare fight him and eachother for the title by now. Instead he let the British pirate take hostage of MW for God knows how long.

Is there a loss that hurt MMA more than this one in the long run?

he basically became champ and started partying and didnt even train. that plus anything can happen in a fight results in this loss. oh and he will never be back.

Bork vs Cain.

Killed ufc's cash cow, and Cain was meant to be the entry point to the mexican market...that was until he got the injury plague and it was found out that he wasn't really even Mexican lmao.

Sure is starting to feel that way when a journeyman like Bisping can demand superfights.

I actually put this on Anderson. If he hadn't did his dancing in the first fight he could have put Weidman away. He had pissed Weidman and Weidman was playing into his game. He was opening himself to get flatlined.
By the time the 2nd fight came around Weidman had him figured out and that taunting shit wasn't gonna work. The fear and aura of invincibility was gone.
Thanks, Andy
<6>

St Pierre v Serra. GSP was already being made the next GOAT at the time.

Just not iced he tapped bisping out with one arm, but then got ktfo :(

As a Luke fan i was pretty disappointed, i didn't expect him to lose the way he did

I actually put this on Anderson. If he hadn't did his dancing in the first fight he could have put Weidman away. He had pissed Weidman and Weidman was playing into his game. He was opening himself to get flatlined.
By the time the 2nd fight came around Weidman had him figured out and that taunting shit wasn't gonna work. The fear and aura of invincibility was gone.
Thanks, Andy
<6>

Anderson was never going to beat Weidman. He lost the 1st round then realized he couldn't win the fight so he taunted to try and make Weidman get off his game. It didn't work. Then he was destroyed in the second fight and thankfully his leg broke so his delusional fans could pretend like the loss wasn't legit.

That along with Aldo jumping chin first at McGregor.

One fucking up two divisions and the other fucking up one with two clear contenders on the wrong side of 35. Fuck the UFC.

One fucking up two divisions and the other fucking up one with two clear contenders on the wrong side of 35. Fuck the UFC.

As a Conor McG fan it hurts to agree with this.

Luke's loss to Bisping represents the decimation of the MW division.

I thought it was hilarious when he got knocked out, and I was so happy for Bisping, but I see now what is happening and it's unfortunate and frustrating.

Anderson was never going to beat Weidman. He lost the 1st round then realized he couldn't win the fight so he taunted to try and make Weidman get off his game. It didn't work. Then he was destroyed in the second fight and thankfully his leg broke so his delusional fans could pretend like the loss wasn't legit.
The 2nd round he was doing better and Weidman was obviously getting pissed. Silva was landing a lot better and getting them leg kicks in. Im not saying victory for Silva was certain, but he had a window in there to end that fight. He took to his taunt game to full retard and paid for it.

Deport Europeans

Bisping is the perfect example of how being a company guy pays off.

Thanks, Andy
<6>

No, Anderson didn't have anything for Weidman in either fight. So while that loss was catastrophic emotionally for his fans, I'd hardly rank it here.

Atleast Conor is legit and one of the best pound for pound not just in his weight classes. Bisping? Nobody really believes he's better than Romero, Jacare, Weidman, a serious Luke or even Mousasi. We got a champion who isn't even top 5 in terms of ability.

for hardcore fans..yes
for casual fans...no
for the owners..no, bisping vs hendo and bisping vs gsp sells more than any rockhold matchup

Back