The GSP/Bisping bout proves once and for all

• Thread starter Deleted member 436105
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 436105

how much of a fraud GSP always was and why he should be removed from GOAT status. It's clear as day now that he's moving up he ducked Silva heavy. Both men in their primes and cleaning out their divisions but GSP always dodged and used every excuse. Comes back now and picks the most favorable matchup at MW(and he still may get smashed) Let's get into the obvious of him running when 170 got hot. I don't buy this I'm mad UFC isn't testing bullshit. Dudes have been cheating since this sport existed so it wasn't some revelation or epidemic when GSP took a stand. His first come back and the three fights that followed was the hardest fights he's ever had. Took the most amount of damage ever, esp the Hendricks fight. He made a living laying on one dimensional fighters. The second he's not dominant he tucks his tail and runs. I have no respect for GSP as a fighter. I have no respect for these new owners who are dead set on being the real version of WWE. Championships are a complete joke. And I hope Jacare demands his release so he can get paid in Bellator

Cometh at thy

Drops mic

Haha, stfu Johny.

GSP is a lovely human being

EDIT: lol some mod censored this shit. I hate gsp and said some very malicious things about him in this post what the hell

Last edited:
Anderson Silva is worse though. Far worse.

no one is a bigger hypocrite than GSP.

history has shown that.

how does it not make his legacy even better? it's still a higher weightclass fight.

the fuck? who cares if he didn't want to move up in weight to fight prime anderson fucking silva.

i don't even blame bisping either, it's a big money fight and who wouldn't want GSP on their resume?

You might be right, but I'm not reading that block so I doubt many people will.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So, Anderson Silva should be removed from GOAT status too, because he clearly ducked Jon Jones, right?

Well then he couldn't have "ducked" him as ppl claim, as far as I can remember GSP has never turned down a fight he was offered
GSP never ducked. Dana scrapped the plans altogether and was close to cut Silva. Then GSP had to face new group of top contenders with crazy win streaks while Silva was fighting easier opponents like Okami and Bonnar.

God damnit!!...Whose turn was it to watch U O E N O?

And I hope Jacare demands his release so he can get paid in Bellator

They could put all the Bellator middleweights in the cage with Jacare at the same time and they wouldn't stand a chance.

how does it not make his legacy even better? it's still a higher weightclass fight.

the fuck? who cares if he didn't want to move up in weight to fight prime anderson fucking silva.

i don't even blame bisping either, it's a big money fight and who wouldn't want GSP on their resume?

Stop being so reasonable and logical man, not the thread for it apparently.

how much of a fraud GSP always was and why he should be removed from GOAT status. It's clear as day now that he's moving up he ducked Silva heavy. Both men in their primes and cleaning out their divisions but GSP always dodged and used every excuse. Comes back now and picks the most favorable matchup at MW(and he still may get smashed) Let's get into the obvious of him running when 170 got hot. I don't buy this I'm mad UFC isn't testing bullshit. Dudes have been cheating since this sport existed so it wasn't some revelation or epidemic when GSP took a stand. His first come back and the three fights that followed was the hardest fights he's ever had. Took the most amount of damage ever, esp the Hendricks fight. He made a living laying on one dimensional fighters. The second he's not dominant he tucks his tail and runs. I have no respect for GSP as a fighter. I have no respect for these new owners who are dead set on being the real version of WWE. Championships are a complete joke. And I hope Jacare demands his release so he can get paid in Bellator

Cometh at thy

Drops mic
So by your rationale you must also think The same about Silva for never going up to fight Bones, right.

Back