[Video]Biggest Reebok Screw Ups(must see)

Damn I wanted to make a post about this!

it's not talked about much anymore but damn the Reebok deal sucks. Giblert would agree.

(Phone tried to correct it to Gilbert...)

Its not talked about much anymore because you can only beat a dead horse so many times before your hands get tired.

This is hilarious...

Reebok and Dana should feel ashamed and embarrassed.

Good video. Liked the one about the increase in ads on the cage and during live broadcasts that fighters get no cut from.

Didn't know about that Aljo incident.

Good video. Liked the one about the increase in ads on the cage and during live broadcasts that fighters get no cut from.

yeah, pretty dumb. The ring girls wearing logos, logos all over the canvas, but the fighter?, <{cruzshake}><{nope}>.

yeah, really professionalism right there.

Some have Monster Energy as their sponsor such as Paige VanZant.

My local Reebok store is decorated like the salvation army. Clothes were dumped all over the floor and lightbulbs flickering at the entrance. Fucking eyesore of a store.

reebok shit is embarassing. 4 more years to suffer this crap

The Reebok deal is such a train wreck it's hard to fathom how they can fuck up in so many ways.
And the baldfather keeps defending it by lying through his teeth.

Yeah, i didn't know about the Aljo one as well. That is fucking ridiculous. Nobody is looking at what a fighter's brother is wearing.

What a shit show. How many years into this deal are they again? Has anything remotely improved for fighters ?
I get cleaning things up on the shorts, but an outright ban was retarded.

I don't think I ever bought something from Reebok, and I'm sure will never start now.

genuinely saddens me to see this happening to the fighters. They sacrifice so much for the sport/ our entertainment. Corporate greed is real ugly

I remember the male shorts tearing in fights.

Lol at Reebok and UFC being so salty towards fighters. Reebok needs to hire a history buff apparently. They can't even get logos correct.

it was one of the worst things thats ever happened in UFC. its been a disaster

I like how Reebok first announced fighters were surprised how personalised their kit could be then proceeded to have fighters wear White and Black or Black and White, fined Cerrone for personalising the inside of his and then bring out a few colours to keep everyone happy and thought that was enough
Can WME-IMG please figure out how to get rid of the deal it's terrible

Back