Both guys spent their careers fighting anyone that the UFC put in front of them.

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Especially, GSP, who fought the very best WWs and dominated. Last thing anyone should accuse them of is ducking.

Smart business move? Sure.
Cowards? I think not.

Especially, GSP, who fought the very best WWs and dominated. Last thing anyone should accuse them of is ducking.

Cowards? I think not.

They're hypocrites. They rip GSP for not moving up and fighting the best in the division above but don't say shit about Anderson "ducking" Jones.

I don't think anyone is ducking and there is a reason weight classes exist.

GSP can do whatever he hell he wants at this point in his career. If he wants mighty mouse, let him have him.

GSP can do whatever he hell he wants at this point in his career. If he wants mighty mouse, let him have him.

At least they don't try to get extra time in between rounds or have ever been busted for steroids like true cowards. Right?

Bisping "fought anyone put in front of him" because he needed to get top wins in order to win a title shot. He always came up short until the stars aligned and he got a short notice shot against Luke Rockhold and once he caught him and became champ, do you see him fighting anyone the UFC puts in front of him? Hell no. He is ducking the MW top 10. He fought fucking #13 47 yo Dan Henderson, and now he's fighting a WW that hasn't fought in years. There are so many top contenders at MW right now, how do they make these two fights in a row?

Bisping "fought anyone put in front of him" because he needed to get top wins in order to win a title shot. He always came up short until the stars aligned and he got a short notice shot against Luke Rockhold and once he caught him and became champ, do you see him fighting anyone the UFC puts in front of him? Hell no. He is ducking the MW top 10. He fought fucking #13 47 yo Dan Henderson, and now he's fighting a WW that hasn't fought in years. There are so many top contenders at MW right now, how do they make these two fights in a row?

Bisping already paid his dues. The guy is 38 and has one eye. Let him make some cake and then leave the sport comfortably.

Bisping already paid his dues. The guy is 38 and has one eye. Let him make some cake and then leave the sport comfortably.
While we're at it, book: Jim Miller - McGregor, Diego Sanchez - Jose Aldo and Mike Pyle - Woodley

While we're at it, book: Jim Miller - McGregor, Diego Sanchez - Jose Aldo and Mike Pyle - Woodley

Sure if Jim Miller, Diego Sanchez, and Mike Pyle can become a champion and a big enough draw.

I don't hold the match up against either guy, Romero deserves it though

Cowards? I think not.

GSP has ducked MW for the entirety of his championship run. Made every excuse under the sun to avoid it.

I thought it was about paying dues here, buddeh...

Bisping has paid his dues, and now as champion, let him make some cake and retire comfortably as a 38 year old cyclops. Better for ya?

Don't really have a problem with GSP. He's the challenger so why wouldn't he want a title fight. Just gonna lol hard tho when he gets gifted a shady decision then spends a year or two or three ducking every competitor to wait for a "superfight" vs Canor McGooby

Bisping has paid his dues, and now as champion, let him make some cake and retire comfortably as a 38 year old cyclops. Better for ya?
Thanks, I see what you are saying but in my eyes that's not how a champ should be treated. If you're a champ, you can't be given comfortable fights, simple as that. You fight the best and if you're not longer cut out for it, you get KTFO and then you can fight who tf u want and retire on a win.

Bisping has become the biggest ducker in MMA since winning the title. Now he gets to fight a smaller guy who's never even fought at MW?

I keep seeing people say this. Meanwhile, Bisping has always been one of the highest paid guys in the UFC ever since winning TUF. He got huge paydays compared to other guys. His "money fight" was supposed to be Hendo. That was his excuse for reaching down out of the top 10 at that time.
He's been ducking the whole top 5 of the MW division since winning the title on a fluke. Matt Serra could have done the same if he had gotten to pick and choose opponents instead of being made to rematch GSP.

Micheal Bisping fought Dan Henderson for his first title defense and then begged GSP, Diaz, and Tyron for a fight over Yoel. That qualifies as a duck in my book.

I keep seeing people say this. Meanwhile, Bisping has always been one of the highest paid guys in the UFC ever since winning TUF. He got huge paydays compared to other guys. His "money fight" was supposed to be Hendo. That was his excuse for reaching down out of the top 10 at that time.
He's been ducking the whole top 5 of the MW division since winning the title on a fluke. Matt Serra could have done the same if he had gotten to pick and choose opponents instead of being made to rematch GSP.
You act like Bisping calls the shots..... He doesn't. He fights who they tell them to fight.
Matt Sera was supposed to fight Hughes after but pulled out due to back injury, so GSP after having fought Kos after his loss to Serra fought Hughes for the Interim title. Then when Serra was better took on the interim champ.

People need a history lesson here.

Back