GSP vs Bisping MW Championship

315MMAFighter

MąïȚře Đë Đəğåť§ - Pure Dominican
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Georges is BACK & is fighting The Count Michael Bisping for his MW Title Belt. Link below

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/georges-st-pierre-set-to-fight-michael-bisping-for-the-ufc-middleweight-title-030117?amp=true#pt0-287918

“We haven’t set a date yet, but that’s the fight. He has to go through USADA and be tested by USADA for the next three months. There’s a lot of things that have to happen for Georges to come back and then we’ll pick a date.”

GSP @185lbs against Michael will benefit interesting not to mention GSP's return fight being a main event title fight that will generate millions in $ bills. This is going to be a sweet fight. I got Georges via Unanimous decision

Last edited:
Dana's words himself apparently pal

UFC president Dana White announced Wednesday morning that former champion Georges St-Pierre will challenge Michael Bisping for the middleweight title later this year.

“He will fight Michael Bisping for the 185-pound title,” White said on SportsCenter. “This Saturday, obviously we have a fight here in Las Vegas for the welterweight title, which he held forever. And we’ll have a press conference on Friday with him and Michael Bisping.”

Didn't even remotely peruse the first page eh

It looks that Danna White has some personal issues against Jacaré. Or, alternatively, he is a piece of shit of human being...I would stick with the alternative option. This company has no credibility, and it´s fate is to disappear within the next few years. Reasonable people don´t support an unethical business like that. Or a business driven exclusively by money...

It will be on a card in Canada. Only thing that makes sense honestly. Will sell huge there. Ahhh who am I kidding. This is selling huge no matter where it is.

Lost a ton of respect for Georges, never was willing to move up to MW to fight Silva when they both were in their prime, now however he's willing to go up and fight a mediocre at best Bisping. Typical Georges take the fight where he has no risk really whatsoever.

I just hope Georges has a great training camp and stays injury free !!!! Think this fight will surprise us.

Didn't even remotely peruse the first page eh

I got shit on by a number of members about this one time. I guess you and I are the only ones. If you type in "www.sherdog.net" in your browser, it takes you right to the forum page. When you type in "www.sherdog.com" into your browser, it brings you to the Sherdog main page. Evidently there are a lot of individuals that either type in www.sherdog.net or they have the forum page bookmarked on their computer.

Back