GSP waa ducking Anderson

Gervinho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its pretty clear now. Its amazing how terrified he was of prime Anderson. Constantly him and his fans went on about how Andersin cut from 30plb and is 7 ft tall and how huge the difference was. He ysed to stutter when explaining how big Anderson is. But he sees a vulnerable Bisping which is the flukiest champ who isnt even top 5 in his division in terms of skills. People love to shit on Woodley in here. But he was right all along. GSP dont want anything to do with the guy dominating his division.

Worst of all when GSP wins. There is no way ufc will put romero or jacare near him. Today is the day this sport has lost all credibility

You need to have a lobotomy to disagree

GSP will prove you wrong by maning up and fighting him after he beats Bisping.

And Anderson was ducking Jones.

Is normal.

GSP is very boring

Might be even more boring than Tyrese Woodley

I think he was my man.. he didn't give us the super-fight at the right time based on the 10-15 lbs Silva would have had on him on fight night.

Unless GSP's dick is in your mouth, this is 100% accurate.

Avoid MW like the plague only to go up vs fucking Bisping, lmao.

You cant compare the two. Gsp challenging for the belt now is the ultimate bith move imo.

One could argue that the 185 pound king (Silva) calling out the lower weight class 170 champ (GSP) was the ultimate 'bith' move.

GSP said he would fight Anderson at 170. Anderson did not want that. Now Anderson wants to fight Conor at 170.

Who is really ducking who here?

I know this is ridiculous but so is the thread starters post.

I think he was my man.. he didn't give us the super-fight at the right time based on the 10-15 lbs Silva would have had on him on fight night.
The worst thing about that was Anderson wasnt a physical fighter so it was not like he would dominate him with strength. So the whole too big thing was pure lie. Like you said he cheated the fans if a super fight. Today is a dark day for canadians reputation

And Anderson was ducking Jones.

Is normal.
Although I agree with you
Jones - Anderson had way less time to be set up than GSP- Anderson
specially because their prime also didn't matched up

Everyone except die hard GSP fans know this.

GSP was ducking (Anderson)...

Anderson was ducking (Jones)...

End of the day, these fighters have teams of people who manage them and advise them in regards to decisions they make that affect their career and their brand.

They probably played a larger role in coercing them away from these fights that, technically, had a higher possibility of tainting their legacy and damaging their long term brand image.

We all know GSP and Anderson are warriors...

The worst thing about that was Anderson wasnt a physical fighter so it was not like he would dominate him with strength. So the whole too big thing was pure lie. Like you said he cheated the fans if a super fight. Today is a dark day for canadians reputation

Not a physical fighter? Tell that to Rich Franklin.

Its pretty clear now. Its amazing how terrified he was of prime Anderson. Constantly him and his fans went on about how Andersin cut from 30plb and is 7 ft tall and how huge the difference was. He ysed to stutter when explaining how big Anderson is. But he sees a vulnerable Bisping which is the flukiest champ who isnt even top 5 in his division in terms of skills. People love to shit on Woodley in here. But he was right all along. GSP dont want anything to do with the guy dominating his division.

Worst of all when GSP wins. There is no way ufc will put romero or jacare near him. Today is the day this sport has lost all credibility

can we blame gsp for not wanting to fight a prime silva while also moving up a weight class with no time to bulk properly?

Although I agree with you
Jones - Anderson had way less time to be set up than GSP- Anderson
specially because their prime also didn't matched up
Also anderson said himself jones is too good and dodnt have the style to go up a division. GSP did and waited until an easier fighter came along

It's truly a disappointing, but GSP wins he will be forced to fight Yoal or Jacare.I can't see GSP winning neither fight.

Last edited:

Yea you are right.. he ain't that much strength based just a tad in the clinch let's say but it's irrelevant he would have been taken down at will it was his big chance to get a decision win on the MW GOAT .. then GSP could have had a case to be the MMA GOAT a claim that could challenge Fedor's reign.

The funny thing about this is he could have pulled it off from what we saw with Chael but let's call it he was scared he would be KO'ed by Silva, it's clear now.

I can't take anyone serious if they ever say GSP for overall MMA GOAT even if he wins vs Bisping I don't give a ... that 'champ' ain't even top 5 in his division let's be real here. (maybe even lower since I think old ass Silva is better then him)

We can say whatever.. but in reality BJ had the balls a fact that it costed him in his fight record that other newer fans won't appreciate on the fight finder but we know whats what. (BJ gave up weight and went up against a psychical fighter, a wrestler)

GSP will prove you wrong by maning up and fighting him after he beats Bisping.
many years too late.

i'm a GSP fan and I agree with those saying he ducked silva. and I also don't think he would have gone after a MW belt against anyone not named bisping.

Back