Romero & Jacare Should Just Openly Call Out the UFC

7VPSZxE.gif

Or just call out each other and have an epic rematch

attention ufc: no for gay jesus.

What about this guy?

Fighters need to unite against this bs asap...

I would like to see a strike
demian-maia-ufc-mma-825x550.jpg

This is ridiculous lol. Jacare, Romero, & Tyrone all saying the same thing isn't going to look good. It's clear that Jacare, Romero, and Maia are all getting shit on. They're never going to get anywhere just playing the company man.
Romero has class. He wished GSP well.

This is ridiculous lol.
I don't understand what people aren't getting here. If Jacare or Yoel could sale PPVs like GSP, one of them would've got the fight, it's that simple.

they have to fight each other again lol.only one this benefits is jacare

GSP is walking contradiction.

Claims he's too small for Anderson and now wants to fight the weakest MW champ since Evan Tanner in Bisping.

Claims he cares about the fighters with the MMAAA, then screws over both Jacare and Yoel by jumping the line.

Never says anything about PEDs during his entire career, then starts making noise before the Hendricks fight when he knew it was going to be his last fight before his break.

Georges is a fraud.

WME only want white, marketable fighters.

"Everyone knows that blacks don't swim"
- Ariel Emanuel.

I thought Georges was for the fighters and their rights? Or just his rights?

The new UFC is not what it was under Zuffa . I pass on the ppv offerings and only watch the free stuff on tv . Even though bellator is a notch lower I'd rate them just as entertaining for the casual mma fan . It's sad to see it go this way but like all sports there comes a dry patch and for the UFC it is here . It will be the same for wwe when Vince leaves the chair .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back