Ultimate Ducking Championships

applesbananas

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Holy shit. GSP waited until Anderson lost his title to challenge for the MW belt against someone who won the title off of a fluke KO.

Also, Michael Bisping clearly ducking Jacare and Romero. Wow title defense against Dan Henderson who was like 1-13718397137188931 in his last fights and GSP who looked bad in his last fights and retired for some years.

What a time to be alive...

You think he waited for Silva to loose title? I think GSP thinks that Bisping is beatable. Logical move for him, another super fight UFC.

Not that anybody cares, but I will not watch/pay for this PPV. This is ridiculous.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...Nothing like the smell of triggered dweebs in a warm spring afternoon.

For the record, the Ultimate Ducking Champion:

rashadtl2.gif

You guys will be okay... LOL

b0zd3_s-200x150.gif

So dramatic this site... Like children... Fuss and whine and cry and then forget about it a little while later...

If GSP beats Bisping, I can guarantee you that UFC will give him Silva and we all get the superfight we wanted years ago. Romero & Jacare can have a 100 fight win streak, UFC doesn't gaf.

Holy shit. GSP waited until Anderson lost his title to challenge for the MW belt against someone who won the title off of a fluke KO.

Also, Michael Bisping clearly ducking Jacare and Romero. Wow title defense against Dan Henderson who was like 1-13718397137188931 in his last fights and GSP who looked bad in his last fights and retired for some years.

What a time to be alive...

Anderson never fought the best at LHW when he was on top. Do you think he was "ducking"?

What ever happened to owning your own division? Why is that not good enough anymore?

I think Anderson would have beaten GSP just like I think Jones would have beaten Silva. When to great fighters square off Size becomes a great advantage. This is along with safety is why there are weight classes.

I don't like this fight because GSP did not earn it. There are more deserving fighters at MW that have put in the work.

Anderson never fought the best at LHW when he was on top. Do you think he was "ducking"?

What ever happened to owning your own division? Why is that not good enough anymore?

I think Anderson would have beaten GSP just like I think Jones would have beaten Silva. When to great fighters square off Size becomes a great advantage. This is along with safety is why there are weight classes.

I don't like this fight because GSP did not earn it. There are more deserving fighters at MW that have put in the work.
Because he refused to go up in weight until Anderson was way past his prime. I would have had more respect for him had he just stayed retired.

Because he refused to go up in weight until Anderson was way past his prime. I would have had more respect for him had he just stayed retired.

GSP said he would fight Silva at 170 but Anderson did not want that. Silva recently said he would fight Conor at WW. I guess you respect that right?

Why didn't Silva fight GSP at WW but is now ready to fight Conor?

GSP said he would fight Silva at 170 but Anderson did not want that. Silva recently said he would fight Conor at WW. I guess you respect that right?

Why didn't Silva fight GSP at WW but is now ready to fight Conor?
It's a bitch move calling someone out who is at mw to fight at ww. It's also a bitch move to call out conor as a mw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back