if GSP beat's bisping, do you think he'll defend his title?

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a hard time imagining GSP being too eager to defend against the monstrosity of a human that Is Yoel Romero.
ComfortableSizzlingAmericanredsquirrel.gif

Against Anderson then retire, if not just retire again afterwards. Lmao no way he faces anyone who can knock his block off like Yoel or Rockhold.

Against Anderson then retire, if not just retire again afterwards. Lmao no way he faces anyone who can knock his block off like Yoel or Rockhold.

This, its a perfect set up for a fight with Anderson. No way they put him in there with Yoel to get murked.

Superfight vs Conor at WW

LW champ goes up MW champ goes down, Super superfight.

Superfight vs Conor at WW
I would be more down for that than GSP fighting Yoel. Honestly GSP shouldn't be fighting at MW - by today's standards he is arguably not even a big WW, with the amount guys cut now.

No way in hell is he defending that title against Romero or Jacare. Dude would be too scared to lose.

I don't like GSP's chances against any top 5 MW honestly, including Bisping. I think Bisping sends him back down to WW. Size will matter, in my opinion.

I could see him fighting a past his best Anderson, or a LW in Conor...no fucking way will GSP fight Jacare or Yoel.

It's a fucking joke. The UFC has made one of the best divisions in the UFC a fucking joke.

After beating Bisping, they'll probably do a Catchweight fight at 195, with Anderson for the interim LHW Title.

Then the winner will take the MW and LHW belts and meet Conor at 170 for the FW, LW, MW, LHW, and interim WW belts.

No. I think he skedaddles right on down to WW and tries to fight for the title there or retires again. He has to realize how huge most of the guys are at MW.

I have a hard time imagining GSP being too eager to defend against the monstrosity of a human that Is Yoel Romero.
ComfortableSizzlingAmericanredsquirrel.gif
I hope he quits again and takes the MW title with him while giving DfW a big "le finger".

how could they not?

I'm a big gsp fan and really don't want to watch him make a run at MW. his whole game relies on the TD or threat of, and he's not going to be able to manhandle anyone there.

The UFC keeps putting themselves in shitty spots....

I have stopped trying to understand.... Max holoway interim, holm vs de randamie, now this.

If gsp wins he gets a shot at ww and is the new champ champ.

short sighted business
How so?

I don't see how appeasing the desires of the non casual fan Is their most optimal course of action for growing the brand.

I want to see all the fights that make the most sense to me as well..but things don't always work like that.

Back