Bisping would be stupid not to fight GSP

Bmartin89

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Why would Bisping turn down to fight GSP for a couple million dollars to fight against a guy who can't even headline a card ?

Bisping VS GSP = OVER 800,000 PPV buys

Bisping vs Romero = Lucky to get 200,000 buys

This is common sense people..

Romero will get his shot later this year

giphy.gif

you should quit crying about sherdog crying about bisping

As someone who hates the fight I definitely don't blame him. I blame the casuals for eating this shit up.

Why would Bisping turn down to fight GSP for a couple million dollars to fight against a guy who can't even headline a card ?

Bisping VS GSP = OVER 800,000 PPV buys

Bisping vs Romero = Lucky to get 200,000 buys

This is common sense people..

Romero will get his shot later this year

Haters are just very vocal but the majority of people would do the same.

Funny part is all these dipshits would take a promotion or job opportunity over a "More Deserving" co-woker/friend in a heart beat.

Its about the $$$ and if you wanna bring up "Owed" and "Earned" just look at all the big names Bisping has fought in his career.

Its about the $$$ and if you wanna bring up "Owed" and "Earned" just look at all the big names Bisping has fought in his career.

Yep. Book McGregor - Diego Sanchez while your at it. Diego has earned that and UFC owes him a title shot and a big money fight by now.

There are a lot of business decisions I would make if I was in the business. However, I'm just a spectator interested in great fights and Yoel vs Bisping would've been one. Even the build up for it would've been more entertaining.

Bisping a couple months ago said he had maybe 2 fights left in him.

Can't blame the guy for cashing in then out after all these years

Yep. Book McGregor - Diego Sanchez while your at it. Diego has earned that and UFC owes him a title shot and a big money fight by now.

Because Diego was ever the champ of anything and was last years FOTY.

You are making me look pretty smart.

More money and also does more for his legacy if he wins. Who else has wins over 2 of the best of all time? (silva + GSP, and rockhold could even be in that discussion in the future for 3 wins against all time greats)

Back