Prediction: Bisping will beat GSP and retire..

DaBoogemane

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
and the UFC will have Yoel Romero and Jacare Souza fight for the title.

and the UFC will have Yoel Romero and Jacare Souza fight for the title.

Would be very smart of him.

Only way I think he stays is if Anderson wins a fight again and somehow they skip him to the front.

With a GOOD win ... I think Bisping wouldn't mind getting one more fight with Anderson for another decent PPV.

But its up to Anderson to fight again and win impressively.

If not ... its Romero next and Bisping would be wised to just call it a career ending on a win streak that includes

Anderson Silva
Luke Rockhold
Dan Henderson
George St Pierre

Incredible ... never would have predicted this.

This is his last fight,win or lose imo.He'll top it off with one last payday.So he's never facing the likes of Yoel or Jacare lol.

I hope he wins because I don't want to see GSP getting demolished by real top MW fighters

EXTRA PREDICTION: If GSP beats Bisping he will move to 155 and fight Conor for a super fight and the biggest UFC card of all time.

Would Conor really accept a fight vs GSP?
I doubt it to be honest, he'd get completly ragdolled, wrestle fucked until he gives up

EXTRA PREDICTION: If GSP beats Bisping he will move to 155 and fight Conor for a super fight and the biggest UFC card of all time.

Yea he has already recently stated that he could make 155. I'm all about that

If he wins against GSP, he'll be a bigger name and will proceed to cash in on that for as long as possible - no matter who the opponent is.

He won't retire until he loses, basically.

This seriously wouldn't surprise me at all. Hopefully he's getting that torn vagina ligament looked at while he's out right now.

I would do that... It actually makes sense.

UFC want only champions who can speak english. Yoel can you take an online english course or something?

Back